User avatar

TheWeather

  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: I Can't Even

    Hi Weather here to review. First of all, LOL. Ahem, let me compose myself. I guess the McCoy is back. This will be a short review. I thought this was ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I, Too, am America

    Hey, Weather here with a review. I liked the message you were trying to convey here about equality and freedom for all people, regardless of their race and culture which ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Universe

    Hi, Weather here with a review. I liked the topic of the universe as physics is something I take an interest in so great title choice. However your poem could ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: Deepavali-The Festival of Lights

    Hello, Weatherman here with a review. A belated welcome to YWS! I found your poem to be interesting since I'm not fully familiar with the festival of "Deepavali" so it ...

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: The shortest halloween poem ever

    Hey, Weatherman here with a review. Well, this poem was definitely short and appropriate for the season of Halloween. Since it was so short, my review will probably follow suit ...

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why?

    Hey, Weather here to review. Welcome to YWS also! This is a sensitive subject to a lot of people whether they're American or not, so I like the effort and ...

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Behind Blue Eyes

    Hey, Weather here with a review. Things I liked: The emotion and effort put into. You have used a great voice persona in this, the tone has really characterized a ...

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yellow Brick Road to my mind

    Hey, Weather here with a review. Welcome to YWS also! Well, I thought overall the poem had a lot of potential. It was interesting and the language used in some ...

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Sweater Weather

    Hey, Weather here to review. Glad to say, you're the first review I've done in a while :). So off we go! Things I liked: The general theme of the ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Humor, General Re: Mathematical tribute to Young Writers Society.

    Hi, Weather here with a review. As a lover of mathematics, this letter caught my eye. It's great to see when writers merge opposite subjects/topics such as science or maths ...

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Other » Humor, Realistic Re: Hawkward

    Hey Chips, I thought I'd give this puny work a review. Well, looks like I really need to "Crow up" since the "conversation between two pigeons in a nest" just ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Fandoms

    Hey, Weather here to review your work. The main impression I had from your title was that of course your poem would be centered around "Fandoms" which have become quite ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Sovereign

    Hey Chips, Weather here with a review. Firstly well done on having your longest poem to date, it's written well too. You've used poetic devices such as pathetic fallacy, metaphors, ...

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Narrative Re: Wuthering Heights and Frankenstein Comparative Analysis Essay.

    Hey Weather here with a review. This was an interesting essay topic. Those are books I've heard of but haven't quite read before so It was informative. I can tell ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: railway expressionist

    Ello there, Weather here with a review. I was fascinated by your title and indeed your poem. It had an extensive use of vocabulary which flowed well with each phrase. ...

    Apr 15, 2014


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)