-
Re: Solitude and Odium (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review once again, Alex! Oh yeah, I guess I could add some italics on that final "I HATE IT!". Also, glad that you liked my portrayal! π
Jul 29 -
Re: A Calming Notion, Perpetual in Motion (By Jasmine)
Personally, I was really afraid to delve into free verse when I began this anthology, I genuinely have no idea how I did that decently well enough. Once again, thanks ...
Jul 29 -
Re: What We Carve On Time (By Lavender)
I am glad you caught the reference! Also, once again, thanks for the high praise, Alex! π
Jul 29 -
Re: Stand Proud, You're Strong! (By Jasmine)
I mean, google exists
Jul 28 -
Re: Stand Proud, You're Strong! (By Jasmine)
Hey there, Alex, thanks a lot for the review! About specific and literal references, except for some Shakespearean references and pop music, I donβt think there's any science-related references afte
Jul 28 -
Re: The Map of the World (By Lavender)
Personally, I don't think Lavender was trying to paint him as a heroic figure, but more of a legendary figure -- and there's a stark difference between the two in ...
Jul 28 -
Re: I Don't Care About The Block Universe (By Jasmine)
I am so glad
Jul 23 -
Re: Trust Is All We Need (By Jasmine)
Once again, thanks a lot for the high praise. It means a lot. π
Jul 23 -
Re: I Don't Care About The Block Universe (By Jasmine)
Thanks a lot once again, Alex, maybe I will do a bit of an edit to that line with my own version of your version
Jul 23 -
Re: Let It Be (By Lavender)
Thanks a lot, Alex!
Jul 23 -
Re: Trust Is All We Need (By Jasmine)
This is too high of a praise, Alex, it almost makes me sound like I know what I am doing instead of just writing whatever my heart thinks makes sense ...
Jul 23 -
Re: Hard to Make, Easy to Break (By Lavender)
You'll find out the answer to that soon enough! Thanks again, I really appreciate it! π
Jul 21 -
Re: I love slurping Tea... and You (By Jasmine)
Aw, I don't have a lot to say to this one, but thanks! π
Jul 21 -
Re: The Brightest Star (By Lavender)
Thanks for the comment, Alex! I mean, only two of the words here have Indian origins -- "Dharmachakrapravartana" and "Gita" -- and they are Sanskrit words, not Hindi. Also, yeah, ...
Jul 21 -
Re: The Ultimate Gambler
Fair enough My interpretation is the Gambler refers to the kind of person who moves ahead with determination while not giving a damn about what people say and simultaneously have ...
Jul 17
