User avatar

ThePatchworkPilgrims

The Magical Broomcloset

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stoneslide - Chapter 8

    Greetings Maddie Mouse! I have come to save yet another of your pieces from the clutches of the Green Room. Onward to the review, in the name of the Knights ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stoneslide - Chapter 7

    Greetings Maddie Mouse! I have come to save this piece from the clutches of Green Room, in the name of the noble banner of Hearts and the Knights of the ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Ryder R. Hood

    Greetings nightcrawler! Le Wandering Wizard here for a midnight review! Well, what can I say? WOW!! This piece was absolutely amazing! From the descriptions of the cabin, to the last ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Chapter 2: Alice in Horrorland

    Greetings krow02!! The Wizard is here to review your second chapter! Firstly, I want to congratulate you. Your paragraph structure has improved light years. It almost made me feel proud ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at Hands

    Greetings Widdershins! Your favourite neighborhood wizard here for a review! Now let us see, why did you use thirteen? Thirteen is commonly known as the rebellious number, but also the ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hourglass shatters.

    Greetings the perfect foot accessory! This is your favorite neighbourhood wizard here for an early morning review! I really don't know what has gotten into me, but I seem to ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Waiting

    Greetings Chanta1234! Your favourite neighbourhood wizard here for a review! Okay, so seeing as this is your first piece of poetry, I'll take it easy on you, and try to ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Chapter 1: Alice in Horrorland

    Greetings, krow02! It's your favourite neighbourhood wizard here for a review. You might ask me, why did I pick your piece out of the dozens in the green room? Well, ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: On the shore.

    Greetings, master Strange! Your favourite neighbourhood Wizard has arrived for a review! O, let me start off by saying that you confused me when I first read this poem. Your ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Never Can You Fix Me

    Greetings, Maggie Smile! Your favorite neighbourhood wizard here for a review. First and foremost I have to comment on the punctuation of your poem. Although this is a nice poem, ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Notes of Life: Chapter Four

    Greetings Bardilo! Your favorite wizard is back for yet another review! This is once again a nice piece. I shall try and highlight the few nitpicks and errors I picked ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ending of Autumn

    Greetings, Falconer! Your friendly neighborhood Wizard here for a review (note that I am only friendly on a Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, and sometimes on a Saturday...) First and foremost I ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Notes of Life: Chapter Two

    Greetings Barbilo! The Wizard has come to review your piece! Okay, I haven't reviewed in quite some time, so please bear with me. The opening paragraph is good, but there ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Mislead To Misery

    Greetings Nerosns! Firstly, happy review! This is my first review for the day so... Anyway, back to the piece. Ok, this quite interesting. The first thing I notice is double ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: the dreams of a velociraptor

    Greetings ehte92!! What the heck?! This is probably the most random poem I've ever read! It's so random it scary. But, never mind that. It is time I get to ...

    Sep 26, 2014


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn