User avatar

ThatOneGuy2002

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Abused

    Heeey, nice. Although the wording is on the edge of deliberation, I like it, it gets the message I beleive you were trying to communicate across. I can definitely understand ...

    Nov 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: untitled

    Wow, interesting and very good. I am also unsure of what this counts as, but I like it. I can totally relate to this, the fear of getting older, the ...

    Nov 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Sorry

    Awesome poem, so relatable, that point in life when you feel as if you are at the bottom of an endless pit. Not sure if this was a personal poem, ...

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: King Of Oceans is he, the shark.

    Awesome!! Thats a great poem, i love your description of the electromagnetic sensors of a shark, along with your description of the ocean, pretty cool! I may make it aware ...

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: It's Not Just A Game !

    Nice poem, however, there were many grammar errors. In line 4, its spelled "Apologize". In line 13 it should be "it unites" instead of "it unite". In line 18 you ...

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the most important poem of my life

    Nice, honestly i am new as well and have screwed up on formatting, xD. Anyways, wonderfull!!! I love poems that are less about rhyme scheme and more about the thoughts ...

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: she was my best friend

    Amazing, this is a wonderfull poem. I loved how it identified the sentimental values of a true friend, there for one who cares of what others say, giving the truth ...

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    Hey wazza, I see that you already have a ton of reviewers, and I can see why! This is an amazing poem, with such expressions toward the lost thoughts, and ...

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Deep blue sea

    Nice, really great poem, a deep meaning without the need for complex wording and structure. I love how you describe the hope for truly living once again. However, i do ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Wow, nice poem. I love how you expressed charactoristics in symbolism, good wording! I have a lil advice, though im not sure of the extent of what you intended for ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Other » General, General Re: The REALITY of Middle School

    Wow, i can honestly relate a bunch. I was homeschooled from 4th-7th grade after starting out in public school. The first year i went into a jr.high was a year ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Perfect - A Random Poem I Wrote :) -

    Wow, wonderfull message. You did an overall good job on this, though on some points i think it would be better to shorten or change a few sentences to increase ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Burning

    Awesome!! Way to express the frustrations of life, and what i percieved to be betrayal. This poem had bits and peices that spoke to me. However, not to be negative ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: ten twisted tales chapter 1: the horseman

    Oh wow xD thats an awesome poem. First off, i like the style, kind of humorous whilst containing a more sinister actuality, however i do have one thing, the legendary ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Meltdowning Road

    Nice poem, but needs a little work. The chosen descriptions and actions are really all that need work here, the words "magma" and "bouncing" make me invision scenes from super ...

    Oct 26, 2018


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26