User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Coatless Boy

    review, so I apologise if I am a bit rusty, but here goes! Firstly, I'd just like to point out a couple of fairly simple punctuation errors. I won't spend ...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Love and hatred

    Hello there! I'm afraid I'd like to start with quite a pernickety point, but first I'd like to say I'm glad you're writing rhyming poetry when most shy away! So ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: An Orange Lament

    This was ridiculously beautiful and beautifully ridiculous! And, as has been mentioned below, your wordplay and rhythms can't are infallible. I have but one suggestion, and this Iis minor at ...

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Gamechangers

    For a fresh start to poetry this is particularly good, and I'm glad you have decided to rhyme it, mainly because that allows me more opportunity for suggestions :-) Firstly ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Monotony

    The scene you have painted here seems really quite depressing, not really what I imagined from the title. In fact, the work seems very much about the arduous work behind ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: No Parking

    This reminds me of a piece by a poet I like, called "No ball games etc." The message conveyed seems highly similar, although the structure is greatly different. This moves ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who hated Lefties

    To quote Benedict from Much Ado About Nothing, "There's a double meaning in that." :-) Firstly, your punctuation seems rather erratic. You vary wether you put a full stop at ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Lyrics » Other, Dramatic Re: A Dreamer's Struggle

    Firstly, I must ask, why have you formatted it with the forward slashes? As I understand it they stand for a line break, but I don't see why you can't ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: For Raven

    Firstly, I'm a little surprised how you've publised this in the poetry category, when there is a lyrics category. But hey-ho. This was really good. Normally I get kinda annoyed ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: "You Weren't Mine"

    I'm really surprised there aren't more reviews on this already, but one thing's for certain this is a damn good rap. Firstly the spelling nit-picks I noticed. In the third ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, General Re: The Canvas of Life

    Velly nice Wizard, not as good as your teachers piece, but you can't write limericks all the time I suppose... Firstly, the most important thing to remember whilst writing scenery ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Lyrics » Politics, Other Re: Outbled

    O.k. this piece is great, (lyrics being my thing :-) ) so the review will mainly be small critique or ideas for you to play around with. Firstly, a couple ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: You Are Not Alone

    Firstly I must ask you, was the doctor who reference deliberate? And if so, methinks it should be a little more obvious. Secondly, the piece seems a little on the ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Rainstorm

    Hello there, I am a big fan of lyric writing, so please bear in mind that is I seem overly critical I am merely over enthusiastic. The first verse appears ...

    Sep 23, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Struggle

    *high fives* Whoot! Another lyricist! (And if I'm not mistaken from the same lil'ol American town that broughtYWS such wonders as Brie and Sarai :-) ) My first point I ...

    Sep 22, 2014


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes