User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    Hiii @TheDepressedCat, sweta here to give my opinion on your work. Feel free to disregard..and. I have a question why do you name yourself the depressed cat?. I hope you ...

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Funny Egg Short story

    Hii @eaglefly, I hope you are fine.... I liked your story and I completely agree with eros. There is some small mistake which you can change. But it is really ...

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Burning

    Hiii @FireSpygirl, I hope you are doing fine and wish you a Merry Christmas....... First of all, I like your is having a deep meaning and full of emotions.i could ...

    Dec 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: PubG !

    Hii eros, how are you doing?? I hope you are fine and enjoying your time... I like the title of the poem....btw Do you play the game too??. I know ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 15 Years Later...

    Hii dear, welcome to you... I am Sweta here to give my opinion on your work... The overall story is good. And the characters are well-developed .robert, his father, his ...

    Dec 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yuki... (Snow)

    hiii eros, sweta here....hope you are doing well the title yuki was different but good. at first i thought it will be related to some action hero.. the poem is ...

    Nov 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i do not like myself

    hii concord, hope u are doing fine. great work friend..its realistic too. the emotion can be feel. most of us live a life which we don't actually want to...most of ...

    Nov 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Cost Of Daydreaming...

    hiii eros, hope you are doing well.... i loved it and i can see myself doing so which i have done in my school days. lost in our own world ...

    Nov 21, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Hii eros, great work first of all. The poem goes very well with the picture. And the way you have described the animal is amazing. Those lines about his eyes ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (4)

    Great one eros. Enjoying it... As per my opinion, it's going really well... And the way boliver is suspected and the evidence are all going against him... I have some ...

    Oct 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (2)

    Hiii Eros, you are great at writing... My review is the chapter was much more interesting we got to know about mafia and his intention of playing and k8lling Adam ...

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (1)

    Hey, sweta here.... Here my opinion on your work. I like the title perfect crime. It describes that this is going to be thrilling. And I like the way you ...

    Oct 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: stars that don't love me

    hii, sweta here. i love your poem title and your poem too. you have describe it very well."go where the pain is" the line is beautifully described in your work.your ...

    Sep 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Man I Knew

    Hii dear, it's me sweta with my opinion on your beautiful piece of work. The poem is well written, well described , easy to understand. The title is going good ...

    Jul 30, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Spiritual Re: A Puzzle Piece: Prologue & Chapter One

    Hii friend, welcome to yws. I hope you enjoy here... Sweta here and here is my opinion on your works. Overall description: the overall story is really good. I love ...

    Jul 29, 2018


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor