User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Daydreamer Boy

    Hello! :D :D Snazzy here to review your story! :D This is really interesting! :) A great idea for a short story. The title really drew me in! Great job ...

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Home

    Hello! :D Snazzy here for a review! :D (I'm trying to get that fourth star! ;) ) Anyway, this is really great. :) You had very vivid description through all ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Culture Re: Home Bound

    Hello! :D This is really great. I agree with Gorgeous, It's a good idea to share a part o your life in a story. :) Great job with that! Other ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Shadow Princess (Chapter One)

    Hello! :D I agree with Lau, I can't wait to read more of this! :D It's really a great idea for a novel, and It sounds really interesting! :) I ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Lifeguard

    Hello! :) This is really interesting. :) :D A very nice story idea! :) I only have one little thing to say about this- I noticed that you put a ...

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Heard

    Hello! :) This is a very nice idea for your story! :D Great job! I'm glad it's "not like the others". :) It's very unique. :) Here's what I found... ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Father Mine

    Hello! :) This is indeed, a very, very emotional poem. I really loved the idea of it, and not once did I think your rhythm was broken up. Great job! ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heather

    Hello! :D This is a great story! I really just started getting into "this type of story", and I really love it! It flowed very smoothly. :D Great job. I ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: you can touch the stars

    Hello! :D I love this!! :) The repetition of "touched the stars" made it even more enjoyable. :) Great job! I only have one little nitpick. :) "But at least ...

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Weight loss program for champions.

    Hello! :D This is hilarious. I don't even know why. It just was. (I have a very odd sense of humor I guess... :D ) It was very well written! ...

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: True Forever

    Hello! :D So I decided that since I couldn't be here for review day yesterday, I'd look through the green room and 'sweep' it up a little. :D I agree ...

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Fall

    Hello! :D This is a really great story! You used excellent personification when describing the trees, and bushes and such. :) I really enjoyed it. I only have a couple ...

    Jun 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Arabian Dances

    Hello! :D Great poem! The only thing I was going to say was already mentioned. :) My favorite part was this- "Even after the clicking of the keys stop And ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dark Crystal Part 7

    Hello! :D This is a very nice story, and a VERY nice idea! Most authors write about the same things- vampires or zombies...which is okay, but I like something different! ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Pollen

    Hello! :D Holy Stinking Cow. This is so true. (I'd like this a million times if possible!) I only have a couple of little nitpicks. :) "How I hate the ...

    May 13, 2015


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown