User avatar

SilverBerry

SilverBerry

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Sea Can Swallow

    Heyo! SilverBerry is here for a review. To be honest, I don't think there are many errors in your poem, and I loved your rhymes and the mood throughout the ...

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: An Initiation

    Hi Silver here! Welcome to YWS! I'm just going to jump in with this review alright? Okay, well first of all I thought it was so clever that the first ...

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: For Those You Love

    Heyo! Silverberry here for a review! I'm reviewing this as I read it so I'm just going to jump right in. "I smiled at her gently." - I like how ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am you

    Heyo! SilverBerry here! I must say that I'm the kind of person who doesn't like a poem if it doesn't rhyme, but this one seemed to change my opinion. I ...

    May 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Masquerade

    Hello silencingsoleil! Berry here to write a review! I like the messages in your poem, and I think it's good for a first YWS poem! I'm just going to try ...

    May 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: How the Marigold Lost its Sun

    Hello! Silverberry here for a review! I'm writing this as I read it so I haven't gotten to read the entire thing yet so my thoughts will be at the ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter I

    Heyo! Silverberry here! I'm currently reading this and reviewing at the same time, so I'll put my thoughts at the end of the review! Just know that I'm being picky ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: Terrorism has no religion

    Hey SilverBerry here! Let me just say that this poem is wonderful, and I'm so glad that you said what so many people refuse to believe. I am not the ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: This Old Love Scene

    Heyo! SilverBerry here for a review! Nice short story, it was really cute and I enjoyed it. I hope you like my advice but it's up to you whether to ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Memory

    Hi Berry here! And I read a lot of poetry but this is officially one of my favorites. It's so dramatic and you added beautiful vocabulary. I especially liked the ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Thoughts From a Very Confused Teen

    Hey, Berry here! First off, I love your username, second, nice poem! I especially love poems that rhyme, and I know it's hard sometimes to do it for long poems ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tears of War

    Hi! Berry here to review! (duh) Nice poem, and congratulations on the writing contest thing! I don't know if I can really fix anything cause this poem is great and ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Bottled Up Emotions

    Hey, Berry here! Awesome poem! It's really deep and beautiful and I think everyone can relate to having bottled up emotions. So great job! I'm sorry that I don't have ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Don't Let them Know

    Hey! Berry here! Your poem is really beautiful and dramatic and I really like it! There is almost nothing that I would suggest, but I think it would be a ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What of Light?

    Hey friend! Silverberry (formally bla) here! This poem was so beautiful and deep! And I loved how you wrote about the chaos of light instead of the chaos of night, ...

    Jan 29, 2016


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda