User avatar

SilverBerry

SilverBerry

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: insert smile here

    Hey Silverberry here for a review! First of all I'd like to say I'm impressed that you managed to keep your meaning and keep the poem moving forward even though ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: love is wrapped around death's finger

    Hey friend! Silverberry here for a review! Considering I don't normally review poems, this one caught my eye and I did end up liking it! I like the dramatic tone ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Play it Cool, Al!

    Hey, silverberry here! Great story! Overall, I like your writing style, for it's casual, yet offers interesting metaphors and enough details that really set the scene! I like the character ...

    Feb 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, Humor Re: Thou art more orange and more awful

    Hey Silverberry here for a review! I love poems that rhyme, and I think your descriptions and metaphors were very impressive, and I really liked the humor in this. There ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Last Call

    Hey, Silverberry here! Really great short story! I enjoy how it ended the most, for you left me curious, and suspenseful endings are always interesting. I like the meaning, and ...

    Feb 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: What do we tell the children?

    Hi! Love the poem, love the realism in it and the meaning behind the wonderful descriptions and metaphors. "Rest means that something Is terribly wrong" -I love this sentence because ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: never again

    Heyo! Silverberry here, and although I don't know how helpful I'll be in a poem that doesn't rhyme, I'll try my best to review! Okay right off the bat I'd ...

    Oct 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: heaven-sent vines

    Heyo! As you know, I don't normally review poems that don't rhyme, but I really loved this one so I thought I'd make an exception. The first and second line ...

    Oct 11, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Make Yourself at Home.

    Hello, Silverberry here to review! I'm reading this as I review so my personal thoughts will be at the end. "She arrived with her young daughter. Most of us suspected ...

    Oct 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: How the Marigold Lost It's Sun: Ch 4

    Hello! Silverberry here for another review! And, as always, I'm reviewing this as I write so personal thoughts will be at the end. "...I wanted, no, needed you. I still ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Golden Leaves and Icy Air

    Hi, Silverberry here for a review! I must say, I really like the poem! My favorite poems are poems that rhyme and I love all things autumn, so this was ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: How the Marigold Lost It's Sun: Ch 3

    Hello, Silver here! As with the other chapters, I'm reading this as I review so my personal thoughts will be at the end! First off, “If you really liked me, ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: How the Marigold Lost its Sun: Ch. 2

    Heyo! Silverberry here for a VERY LATE REVIEW. I read the last chapter and reviewed it, but it seems I postponed reviewing the second chapter for a long time. Whoops. ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Dragons

    Hi! Silverberry here! I love this poem so much, how you structured it and made it in the shape of a dragon and all your wonderful rhymes. Incredible! I'm just ...

    Aug 12, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Want to be a Duck

    Hi! Silverberry here for a review! I must say, I wasn't really sure what I was expecting with this poem, and though it was a bit silly it was also ...

    Jul 31, 2016


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson