User avatar

Shadowhunter14

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Highwire

    Hey, it's me again - I reviewed your other poem I do believe :) Nice piece! Short and sweet, but good description. I'm not sure whether the highwire symbolises something ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is Poetry?

    Hi! So, I thought this was really good. To me it doesn't seem like a jumble; in fact it seems very well thought-out and put together. I like how you ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: As Dawn Comes To An End

    Hey! I really like the ideas in this poem and the vocabulary you used, the only thing that majorly needs working on is the structure. As others have pointed out, ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fox's Hunt

    Wow! This was wonderful! Really loved the topic, a great thing to write a poem about. The imagery was amazing, this stanza A movement shifts the darkness, The slender red ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: inscense stick

    Hey! :) Apart from the grammar stuff I thought this was quite good! I really liked the idea and the first line was fantastic, really gripped me. I especially liked ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bride in Black Veil

    Hey, I really liked this! I read it because the title sounded interesting. You hooked the reader right in at the start, so well done. Overall I really liked the ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Dark Stardust

    Hey, it's me :) So um, this was amazing as usual :D The assignment was a dot? And you produced this? I don't even know what I'd write 0_0 So ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Secrets

    What I like about this piece is that with its length and content it totally had the potential to be a boring description of a random and unhelpfully-vague topic, but ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Bunnicula is like a comedic take on the vampire legend. It's written for kids but teens and adults can read it too, it's very entertaining. The mortal instruments series by ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    In no particular order, 1. A series of unfortunate events (my all time faves) 2. The maximum ride series 3. The mortal instruments+infernal devices serieses 4. Unwind by Neal shusterman ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: One Year Social Experiment of a Teenager Chapt. 2

    Awesome! I really like this! Most of my nit-pics have already been mentioned by 322sivart, so I'll just give you my overall impression. I actually think you've improved since your ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part Two

    Hey again! It's me, Shdaowhunter, come to review your second piece :) Like the last piece, I found this piece entertaining and I loved the cliff-hanger at the end! You ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Hey! Thanks for asking me to review your work! I'm always happy to do so! I agree that this piece was a bit short, and quite brief. I like your ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Whispers On the Ocean

    Wow, that was really good! I could really feel your emotion in that piece, and the rhyming didn't really sound forced at all. Great title too. And until it becomes ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Hey! cool poem, I don't really have anything to criticise (other members have already mentioned the things I was going to say.) I thought that this was the right length ...

    Mar 10, 2011


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology