User avatar

Sarah12

Sarah12

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Following!

    ITS SARAH12 here to review! As always, amazing job. And before you question that, I am being honest. Quit being overly critical of yourself. Next, I must compliment you again. ...

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lost Innocence

    Hi! Sarah here to review. First off, I think this was a beautifully written poem. It is truly moving. In the third line of the second stanza, you use the ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Time

    This is a great poem! I actually like how you didn't capitalize the word 'I'. It seems to make it flow. It blends in and creates the feel of a ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Circle Of Stones- Chapter I

    Hi! Sarah here to review, like I said I would. I totally agree with @IceWinifredd and @LittleFox down there. This is a great piece of work. I like how you ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Weighing The Soul

    Hi! Sarah here to review. I also agree with Hannah. With the rhymes, I suggest using RhymeZone. Its basically a dictionary a thesaurus, and every other type of book of ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Definition Lost

    Hi! Sarah here to review. I have to agree with Prez. Turtles down there. This is such a well written poem, I would think that more people would read it! ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Plague of Procrastination

    Hi! Sarah here to review this amazing poem. This really pulled me in, because it perfectly illustrated the art of procrastination, which I myself, admittedly, partake in when it comes ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Make Me Alive: a Sonnet

    Hi! Sarah here to review. This is a great poem, but the flow is off. When I read it, I can't realy focus on what is actually being said, because ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Silent Defeat

    Hi! Sarah here, not necessarily to review, seeing as I can't find anything. I love this poem. It really does inject loneliness and emotion into the reader, without it feeling ...

    Feb 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Falling

    Hi! Sarah here to review. I have to say, you are quite good at these poems! You should consider writing more. I have scoured this for a while now, and ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Miss spoken word.

    Hi! Sarah here to review. I must say, I like this poem! It illustrates perfectly the real world. I only have a few things to say, so I might put ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Shooting Star

    Hi! Sarah here to review. I like this rhyme, and I agree, it can be expanded into a full length poem. Your last two lines kind of break the flow, ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Never Missed.

    This is awesome! I can't write poetry like this. It's amazing what you can do with emotions, isn't it? I can't really find anything you could change, although your last ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    Hi, its Sarah here to review. I'm glad you've finally posted! I'll start with capitalization. "last night didn't go as planned."- Make sure you capitalize the first words of sentences. ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Devil Touch Chapter I (New)

    Hi! It's Sarah here to review. I have to say, this is a hauntingly beautiful piece. And it is nearly completely free of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Throughout the whole ...

    Jan 25, 2015


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)