User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pain and Suffering and Pain

    Hello! Ripple again. This piece has a fairly unique format, so I am not completely sure what type of piece you were intending to write. You intentionally contradict yourself often, ...

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Short Story » Film, Other Re: T.T.C.C

    Hello! Ripple here. I really don't know what to say about this work. From one point of view, based on the description, I think that this could be a satirical ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Synonyms

    Hello! Ripple here. :D This is a rather concise poem, but it gets the point across well. While I really like the simile you make here, I just wish that ...

    Sep 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Frost Lark News 9/11/16

    Hello! Ripple here. I've only listened to a bit of the Night Vale stuff, (which I rather enjoyed, namely 'A Story About You,' I think. I'm not sure if that's ...

    Sep 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Debris

    Hello! Ripple here. Hopefully you're having a fantastic RevMo. :D I really relate to the overall emotion of this poem. I've definitely been there, in that state of mind, and ...

    Sep 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Cave - Chapter VII - Emergency Green Sweatpants, and Imminent Death

    Hello! Ripple here. This will actually be my first RevMo review, so I'm pretty excited. :D Just a short disclaimer: I have not read any of the rest of this ...

    Sep 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: ​dear reader.

    Hello! Ripple here on this marvelous Review Day. So, this is one of the more humorous poems I've seen on here, and it was a pleasure to read. :D I ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Study of Spiral Galaxies

    Hello! Ripple here on this lethargic Review Day. (At least, I'm feeling lethargic...) This a very interesting and unique poem. Like Poopsie said, it feels rather disjunctive, but that's not ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: My Prologue

    Hello! Ripple here on this outstanding Review Day. So, I really would have liked to read the prologue and critique it, but it seems to have vanished. Regardless, you asked ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: doppler effect

    Hello! Ripple here on this exciting Review Day. I really love this poem. The physics nerd in me squees at scientific terms being used in poetry, and this is no ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Script » General, General Re: what I Am

    Hello! Ripple here on this exhilarating Review Day. I can definitely relate to a lot of the points you make here. Being self-contradictory is a daily battle. You absolutely nail ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: This Day Next Year

    Hello! Ripple here on this awesome Review Day! First of all, I'm not sure about YWS's plagiarism policy. I think translations are OK, buy I'm not certain. Regardless, I don't ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life Is Not As Rosy As It Seems...

    Hello! Ripple here on this marvelous Review Day. I really like the overall feel of this poem. The message is fairly solid, and it just reads very flowingly. My nitpicks ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Take Away

    Hello! Ripple here on this sweet Review Day. I can definitely relate to the message you convey here. You have assuredly hit the nail on the head here. The parallels ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: The Boy In The Hat (Short Preview)

    Hello! Ripple here on this majestic Review Day. Overall, I think that, while your dialogue isn't terrible by any means, there needs to be more context for the situation at ...

    Aug 28, 2016


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus