Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Short Story » General, General Re: *CRADLE*

    Hey. Great job. And being an Indian, I understand the mentality used here. When rape victims aren't respected and are mostly disowned by the society. It's a cheap mentality, and ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: This is our song

    Hey there. I really enjoyed this piece of perfection :) really it was amazing. I liked the concept here, how you made it sound so realistic. I found a few ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: An Ideal Suicide

    Hey. I really really enjoyed this composition of yours. And honestly, the title caught my attention. I mean, what exactly would be "an ideal suicide" for anyone. I had a ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    Hey. Oh my god, I love love love love love this! There are many gay people in my school too, and even I don't find anything wrong with it. Your ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Tinkles of the past

    Hey. "I could now hear distinct," Okay so I think this is grammatically incorrect. "These faint sounds still rings in my mind," I think it should be "These faint sounds ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Cutter

    Woahhhh. I loved thisss :D It was awesome. The concept of C-U-T-T-E-R was great! And even though it was short, it was very expressive. Making something descriptive, that too something ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Dramatic, General Re: a part of my life

    Hey. Okay so, I think you need to use proofread or something. Because honestly, it had many mistake which I'm not pointing out right now. They were just typos I ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: To Be Silent While I Break Away

    Heyy. Okay I understood it was about someone who wants somebody but can't have that person. So what does, "Then I know you'd never go" this signify? If the person ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Colors that sketch my life

    Hey. "and I walk trough it in white." here I think you meant "through". Trough means something else. "One timid glance of black eyes" I think it should be "One ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Loneliness

    Hey there. So, I like the concept here. You basically described the position and the ache. Why don't you add something to it? I mean make it more lengthy and ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: That Light I see

    Heyyy. Okay so, your poem was really nice. BUT, agreeing with the previous review, "that light I see" repetition doesn't work here at all. Like, it doesn't add to it. ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hold Me Gently

    Hey. What just happened? Your poetry just won my heart :D "gently, tightly, softly, slowly, tenderly, earnestly,truthfully, patiently,silently,steadily,lovingly,constantly,respectfully,continually,soo

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Lullaby

    Hey. The first line kind of reminded me of Eminem's Mockingbird xD goes like, "now hush little baby, don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright" Anyways, I liked it. It's ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Hey Eyes

    Hey. Signing in to review. Firstly, rain is NOT bad for pregnant ladies. Secondly, "She was the daughter in law of a farmer family." I think it should be "She ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Blood, Death and Hatred

    Hey. "There was no children playing at the playground anymore." I think you meant "There were no children playing in the playground anymore." " He took his motorcycle and ride ...

    Apr 10, 2015


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes