User avatar

Rarity

Rarity

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Silver Ribbon

    Hello dove. Well done. This is a very whimsical piece. I love how simple and vague it sounds at first, but if you read it again, you see underlying meaning ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Suicide

    Hey doll! This is a really good piece, and what makes it so great is the different points of view. Whenever I read a work about suicide, it is always ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Saying Goodbye

    To put it simply, this is short, sweet, and to the point (no pun intended). I really like how you focus on moving forward from cutting. You have a reason ...

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Final Battle

    Hey Max! First of all I must say your vocabulary is very good. Good vocabulary says a lot about a writer. One thing you need to work on however is ...

    Oct 14, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: I love a weeping angel

    Hello dove! Wow. Just give me a minute here to process this. That is absolutely beautiful. Your imagery is suberb. Your word choice is wonderful. When it comes to any ...

    Oct 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Final Arc.

    Hey there. I liked it. I really thought it was clever how you didn't give the characters names. It helped to make the story a little anonymous. As far as ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Second Best

    Morning dove! Good job. I think that you were able to get across the message very well, the extreme competition of being a dancer. However, I think that the peom ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Requests Upon Death

    Oh, wow. This is breathtaking. I'm at a loss for words. I love the way the words flow while you read. The piece is so whimsical. It's sad, without being ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Pain In His Eyes

    Hey there dove, Good job. I really like the dark undertones of the poem. There are many different pieces out in the world from the hurting person's perspective, and I ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Identity thief

    Hey there dove, So I really like this. I think it has potential to become more then a short story. This brief section would make a good prologue. Where as ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Like an eagle

    Hey zoehuman! One of the most important concepts of writing is imagery, using words to paint a picture in the mind of another. I absolutly loved the imagery in this ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Just Until February

    This is really good. I really like how you played the story out in the end, with Harry having Ingrid tell him about her life. It was touching and emotional ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Childhood Memories

    Your poem is great. It has the essence of being a dream, a bittersweet remembrance. Although the poem appears to be sweet, it has underlying tones of sadness and regret. ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rose

    Well done! Although it was a a very classic plot line, your story was very oringinal. You need to be careful of grammatical errors. There were several times that I ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Christmas Miracle

    Well done. What I loved most about your poem was the fact that you do not know what happened to his love. There is a level of mystery to it ...

    Dec 26, 2011


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow