User avatar

Raelyn723

Raelyn723

  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Asleep on the Ocean

    I really liked this. It was interesting and different and I like that :) I like that your use of repetition. Most of the time, that gets kind of tiring ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    This is really great. I loved your descriptions and the flow of your writing. At first, I thought it was going to be one of those pink fluffy romance stories ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Soundrops

    I liked this. You did your descriptions very well. I especially liked " a world dipped beneath gold from stars on fire" that was just perfect! The flow seems a ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Kissing Before Breaking

    Holy crap. This was...this was amazing. I have never once read something this powerful. It made me feel his emotions so strongly I swear I almost cried. Is it a ...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: To My Future Daughter

    I would like to say that along with everyone else, I absolutely love this. You conveyed all this emotion in these simple words and it's simply AMAZING. You left me ...

    Oct 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Sun Prince

    I like this. The message is a little unclear but I think that's part of the appeal of poetry :) so that's okay. I like your rhyming that seems a ...

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: roses are red violets are blue.. death may take its toll far from you

    I like the idea of this! I do have to point out though, that if you write with the grammar that you did here it might be hard for people ...

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Looking in

    I liked this. The beat was a little off and there were some spelling mistakes (lead should be led, week should be weak, and worm (I think) should be warm) ...

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Second Star to the Right- Chapter 1

    Wow. This was great! I didn't notice any errors or anything and just...wow. This was awesome. I really liked the description you used in here and the ending with the ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Little Could Have Been

    I really like your style of writing. It's very...poetic in a way? I don't know if that's the right word but I really like your descriptions and the idea that ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: My Village at Night.

    This is really nice to read. :) It flows well and I like your descriptions. The only thing that bugged me a little was the line "i only see the ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: The Summer of '69 *Edited Version*

    Wow. This is outstanding!! I haven't read something this good in a while! A lot of people go overboard on details (including me) but you detailed perfectly. I loved the ...

    Oct 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Silent Rain

    Wow. I really loved this. I'm not a poetry expert by any means but I do enjoy reading it. This was great and I loved the third stanza the most, ...

    Oct 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: One life- Chapter one

    I love the description that you put into this. How you described Eve was wonderful and I could totally picture her in my mind. I also really liked that ending ...

    Oct 20, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: You Liar

    Hmmm... I kinda like this. It's certainly a very different way of writing...and I don't know if it was intended to be a poem or what but it is very ...

    Aug 10, 2012


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27