User avatar

Raelyn

Raelyn

  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    Review. So as a theatre gal my first way to analyze this is to imagine playing either of these characters. I must it would be a lot of fun. It ...

    Nov 21, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Of screaming silence

    WOW, this hit me hard. I really felt like I got punched in the gut with how powerful this was. You really talk about some deep topics. I love the ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: You

    yes, I agree poems are a great way to dump your feelings:) I do the same thing! Now about your poem! I really like this because it was almost like ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: On Love

    wow, the imagery here is mind-blowing. I really love this poem because it really warms my helpless romantic heart. I really liked the line: then heaven may yet surprise me, ...

    Nov 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 8

    In this review I did a lot more nitpicking you call it. Hope it helps. You already know I adore you and your writing so I say all this to ...

    Nov 11, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: The Blood Wars Intrigue

    My old pal Everlight! Here to give some praise and suggestions:) Let the reviewing commence!! So I really love this introduction! It really sets the tone for this beautiful alluring ...

    Nov 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 5.2

    “Mom, you’re not going to die. I can’t live alone! I’m sixteen for heaven’s sake, you can’t leave me!”- this was my breaking point. I am to tears from the ...

    Nov 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 4

    There was some initial confusion, on who was narrating, but I figured it out. So is this going to be in 3rd person every time that Katie isn't narrating? I ...

    Nov 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 3

    Your creativity continues to amaze me. "You're bloody sixteen years old. It's still young love."- he he ha ha ha😂 I loved this so much. We love a sassy cranky ...

    Nov 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 2.2

    Okay here is your next chapter review. Well darn it, now I am confused about how to fell about Nathan. I love how this is right on the edge of ...

    Nov 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 2.1

    And so the drama begins:) You do a nice job of making your book interactive for your reader. It feels like she is talking to us, yet we know she ...

    Oct 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 1.2

    Whaaaaaatttt? I I barely have words. This makes me think of twilight, throne of glass, and vampire diaries all at the same time. I know I said I was hooked ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 1.1

    Dang! You are a literal queen! You had me totally hooked by the first paragraph. I especially loved your line:”I decided to go for a walk on the outskirts of ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Facing Fall

    Hello! I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this poem. I love how you took one simple topic like fall and let it grow into this beautiful piece ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Memories of You

    I really love the recurring theme of memories of you. My favorite line in your poem is: Crushed roses leave The scent of perfume; Memories are lasting - Memories of ...

    Oct 29, 2019


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness