User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Grey Souls

    Hey! Pix here to review! I really liked this peice. Had lots of details. Their were a couple mistakes but I think people already covered them. Overall. This is amazing. ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Dance

    Pix here! I really like this. It's really like your there. Great job. Also, as Nargles said, punctuation is a problem. At the end of each line, I think their ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Paul The Unicorn Saves Bunniville from Rainbow Destruction

    Alright..... So this is a VERY short...short story. :) But that's okay. This is so adorable. Adorable.

    May 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved Chapter 1 Scene 3

    Hay! Pix here! I really liked this- although I think at the beginning where you put the scenes beforehand, the scenes are in the same folder so their on the ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: I'll Wait

    Hey! Pix here! I really like this song. Very moving. Amazing. I think you should seperate the [brackets] from the stanza's so it would be less confusing because when I ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Perfect Day

    Wow! This is good! I really like it! At first I thought it was real. I'll admit it. :P At the end I was like- "No!" I read the previous ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Him <3

    Hey! Pix here! I really like this peice. I see a couple grammar mistakes- "Hey sweetie, why don't you come over here a minute?" ^^I corrected that, the H was ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Freedom Cry

    Pix here! I'm going to review your poem today. :D BOLD is my editing. M ore than bloodied scars, M ore than the wounds and mars. B etter than a ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Ghastly Game of Blame

    Hey, Pix here. I'm going to review this poem for ya- The BOLD is what I wote. The land of all hallow, I like this, I think how you continued ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: What is Love? [Part 2!]

    Vamp. Amazing. I was crying when I read this. It's so detailed and you really get a feel for it. It's very...sensitive. Like, You know. :P and I could never ...

    May 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Sapphires and Emeralds: Prologue

    Oh. My. Gods. Okay, This was amazing, Rocky. :) I really like how at the beginning you made the whole thing so detailed! Detailed!! I didn't see one thing wrong ...

    May 27, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: .

    I really like this. :D Plus...Rayah is my character and that was something she would've said. You know her so well! :) Alright...Here we go... I can tell you don't ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: ID

    Okay. First of all.... YES! I loved this. I really did. I don't have ONE thing to say that is negitive. Amazing. Please write more, your really talented. When I ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Dull...

    Hey, Pix here! To start off, I really like this. It has lots of detail (Which I amazingly love) And I think you really put alot of effort into this. ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: To Go Astray

    Hey Pix here! Here are some things I think about your poem- -I like how you kept the stanzas at the same pace, it tells you know what your doing. ...

    Apr 23, 2012


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg