User avatar

Pidgin_Princess

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Werewolf Story Prologue

    ok, you've got the right idea going. but I don't like the "weather report" at the beginning. I understand you're trying to set the mood, but I don't feel driven ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Worrying

    wow! that was so sweet. It really caught me! I almost feel bad doing a line-by-line, but with some nitty-gritty details you'll have just about the most amazing poem ever!! ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Patience.

    wow! that was really good. ok, now hold on while i find SOMETHING to critique... (half an hour later) aha! two things. 1. some of those middle lines don't need ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Of Mice and Men

    GRRRRRRRRRR! my computer isn't working, so I can't give a full-out critique. ok, well this is a great story idea. really. it's just... dry. I mean, i read the words, ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Artamon's Lament

    Great poem!! I love it. However, this one stanza bugs me: A thousand years, They’ve kept me away, From the world—your beautiful face So full of grace, lingers in the ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Terrorism's Hope.

    That. Was. Amazing! a few gramatical errors and typos, but I honestly can't remember exactly what they were. I'm sure a quick read-through could help with that. Let's see... what ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: La Fleur

    Wow, great poem! Keep writing in that style, I think you've found your calling! "Sheltered from pain by surrounding hurt" huh? I know kind of what you're going for but... ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Style! my oppenion!

    Yeah, you really ought to have more concern for your work. Although I strongly agree with your argument, I think this is a weak representation. To convince someone of something, ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: As soon as i get a title, you will know

    It's Anelise Critique time! Great story. I love the different phases and stuff. But you definately need some tweaking. Suggestions in BLUE , corrections in RED You know many would ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Heart of Darkness Essay

    *starts pulling out hair* aaaaaaaaaaaah! so many words! PLEASE space it out some more! Nice essay, but the words were so looooooooooooooooooooong. It brings the work to a screeching halt ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My dog

    well, I was going to attack the grammar, but Lylah pretty much did that for me. :smt019 so, I will do a nit-picky breakdown on it instead. suggestions in blue ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sarah's Toys

    Wow. I really enjoyed that! It could definately be longer, though. but not by much, because that'll bog down the suspense. And also, I thought the mom appeared kind of ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How Thoughtful

    *twilight zone music* wow. yeah, I couldn't find much, either. I would reccommend going back and expanding, since you wrote it so quickly. some parts seemed a little rushed. And ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sonnet: For the Neighbor Kid

    ok. so I really like your idea, but what exactly is this? A sonnet for the neighbor kid? or a poem about thunder? Maybe I am pointlessly rambling, but I'd ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ch. 1: On the Hogwarts Express

    Yeah, that was great! Your writing style matched that of the book, so I almost forgot this wasn't part of it! You do need to make up your mind whether ...

    Aug 3, 2007


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr