User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Falls and Scars

    Alliyah, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off let me say that this was one amazing poem. It was also a bit sad too. I felt the emotion through ...

    May 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: sneak peek

    Hey Gammagamerale it's AshleyDashley here for a quick review! First off I think that this was a good sneak peak. It makes me interested to see what is going to ...

    May 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Her.

    Hey AliceAfternoon! It's AshleyDashley here for a quick review! First off: is it selfish of me? is it selfish to care? because even though I've admitted, I don't love you ...

    May 5, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Mom, I am bored!!

    Hey Eros it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off I like the way it is in conversation between mother and daughter. It makes it funny that way. I could ...

    May 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Homeless Homesickness

    Hey AliceAfternoon! This poem touched my heart. I'm sorry you feel this way. You did a wonderful job writing this poem. I can feel the emotion this poem gives off ...

    May 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Lies of a Forgotten Father

    Hey BaileyTheHoosier! It's AshleyDashley and I going to give you a review! So first off your flow was nice and I liked it. This poem was very emotional and it ...

    May 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    Hello Ehtaniel. You did a good job on this chapter. I know your French so I won't badger on about the incorrect spelling or grammar. But it is there. Other ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    Hey Ehtaniel! This was a really good chapter. I personally do not like Emilie, but I did enjoy reading from her point of view! Good job. I do like the ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Her Name Is

    Hey NoStoryTime! This poem was great! But there is something you could change. Her face Grey, but Bright I think that you need to elaborate more here. It is somewhat ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: untitled

    Hey Sunnysmiles! This was a sad but beautiful poem. It really touched my heart and I can say that I have felt this many times too. Your title though should ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Red Bird

    Hey Acm! This was a magnificent open. The flow was amazing and it really made the poem all the better! I did not find anything wring with the poem so ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ocean

    Hey Aley! This poem was beautiful! I really enjoyed the visual it gave me of the ocean. The flow was really great and it kept me reading! The only thing ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Important Decision

    Speakerskat, This was a magnificent poem! It reminds me of Twilight a little. Your flow was great and kept me reading. I can also relate to this a lot. I ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 2*

    Gymnast2801, you did a great job with this chapter too. Although you do need to watch your spelling. "The leder of my pride walks over to the buffalo." leder needs ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lion Age #1: Hunted *Chp. 1*

    Gymnast2801, this was an amazing chapter! I like how it is lions instead of people first off. But one think I would consider is re-reading before you publish. There where ...

    Apr 28, 2016


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers