User avatar

OreosAreLife

Ashley

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: *I don't have a title yet*

    Heyo Gymnast2801! I'm Oreos and I'm here to review your Chapter. Starting off I loved the first lines: The hands ticked from four to five. The noise of the ticking ...

    Dec 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Bridge With a View

    Hey Casanova! It's OreosAreLife here for a review! So first off I like your title, it was very intriguing. It made me want to read this and lets just say ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: In the Dust

    Hey Rememberance this is OreosAreLife here for a quick review! So I really enjoyed reading this poem! I liked they way you described things thought out it. The flow was ...

    Nov 4, 2016
  • Other » Other, Action / Adventure Re: Tiko

    Hey OrangeBanana it's AshleyDashley here for a review! I like this story but there are a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. You should proofread your work before you ...

    Oct 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Golden Leaves and Icy Air

    Hey deeproses it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off I liked your title it was interesting and made me want to read your poem. And as I read it ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Among Dying Stars (Part 4)

    Hey Wizard! It's AshleyDashleyhere for a review! I think once you proofread this it should be okay so no complaints from me! Anyway, I really liked this chapter and the ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Among Dying Stars (Part 3)

    Hey Wizard it's AshleyDashley here for a review! Okay I read parts one and two and just loved them. I like your tite it peaked my interest and made me ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: when the first snowflakes start to fall

    Hey Casanova, it's AshleyDashley here for a review. First off I'm sick do this may not be the best review. Anyway, I liked your title, but maybe try capitalizing the ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My emotional puzzle.

    Hey RadiantShadow, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off, I really like your title, but the letters should be capitalized to be: My Emotional Puzzle. It would make it ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: I don't understand

    Hey Spartan118, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off your tile caught my attention and it made me curious to what you did not understand. After I read it ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dear Jess. From, That Girl You Probably Don't Remember.

    Hey mavisknightley, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off I really like your title! It really got me curious to what you had written and made me want to ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dear Mary

    Hey Casanova, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! So first off I liked your title. It lets the reader know this is personal. The way you start off is almost ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: The Moon in Everyone's Sky

    Hey BelleMirus, it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off, your title really caught my attention and made me curious as to what this was about. And then I read ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Emoji

    Hey friend! It is AshleyDashley here for a review! First off, love the title! It made me curious as to what you would say about emojis and them when I ...

    Sep 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wings

    Hey writervid it's AshleyDashley here for a review! First off I really enjoyed your poem. And your title really caught my eye and got me curious to see what you ...

    Sep 26, 2016


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist