User avatar

Layla

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All We Know Is Falling.

    Hi! I liked this piece A LOT it's really good. I hope your friends okayy. You shoul have added one or two more stanzas to your poem so we could ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I know you're probably tired of peope having pity for you, but I am so sorry this happened to you and your sister. This should never happen to anybody and ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hi I'm Layla.! I liked this piece but I just want to point out a few things. The signal what does it say, I'm not the best person with grammar ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Guardian Angel

    I like how you wrothe it in first person. it wouldnt make sense in third. But anyways, the ending part when she was going throught the stuff of what she ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Diary of Vine

    How is everyone's life in this story?? Hahaha. I liked it tho and i actually wanted to read it because it was short. You should finish it asap and then ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be Like Jesus

    I love how your writing isn't like the others and how it's not abstract in a way. It's straightforward, and perfect, to a T!! I also like how you put ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: DELETED

    Hi! uuum there's just a few things I would like to point out... Okayy. well in the beginning you started talking about more of her family than herself. Not a ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: -Deleted-

    Well other people ahve told you the corrections you might want to make so i'll just tell you what i thik. so what im getting out of this is you ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy, I love you

    AAAAAAAAAAAAw that poem is sooo pretty. in the first line the word "in" i dont think is needd. in the second stanza when its like "as i hide in your ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    Thats kool. no rush or anything but hurry up and write the rest!!!!!!it looks soooo interesting. Do they fall in love?? No dont tell me...it'll ruin the story.Can you send ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Kelsie's Song

    :D aaaaw that is sooooo cute!! i have a friend like that too and shes like your friend Kelsie. the ending part where you were like kelsie i love you ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reality

    i hart this!!!! i mean cause well its me. its kinda sad too. but im happy its not about you!!!! right??right??right??? or is it?? omg is it?? well anyways i ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That Girl In The Mirror.

    That person changed. That girl in the mirror She can't tell me if she's happier. She can't say if life is any easier. But there's one thing she knows... There's ...

    Mar 28, 2009


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume