User avatar

Laure

The BROWNIEMONSTER

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Death of a Cat

    Hey fictional, Subtle here for a review! Wow...I must say this is a strange poem, but I like the idea behind it. It is quite interesting that you've taken the ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Rosebud at Midnight

    Hey blimeylimey217, Laure here for a review! First of all, allow me to say that the title is absolutely brilliant! It reeled me in instantly. Let's get on with some ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hanging

    Hm, this is certainly an interesting poem. Even though it did not rhyme, the poem had a good, constant rhythm to it that made it enjoyable and easier to read. ...

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Horror Re: You Don't Know, and I Don't Know.

    Hi magpie94, Laure here to review. Oh this poem is brilliant, is a very psychologically powerful poem and I agree with @aouther2b. Your structure and your format really shaped it ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Please Take Care

    Hey tronks, Laure here to review! This poem, though simple really touches my heart. It creates a really gentle, melancholy but at the same time, positive atmosphere. The imagery and ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Eating - The Hidden Fatal Side

    Hey anshira, I really like this poem! Is light-hearted, whimsical, fun to read and most of all it carries a very important message across to all of us! You should ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: If Broken Hearts were like Broken Bones

    Heyo! Laure here to review! This is a fine poem, and a wonderful simile too. Very accurate and beautifully written and is very touching. The reason I like this poem ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Outside

    This poem is absolutely stunning, it left me completely wordless. The imagery has painted a real picture of an empty street, the wind blowing and rain coming. Is completely [I ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Seaside Gladness.

    Hi Shannon, Laure here for a review: First of all, let me say you have a true knack of creating imagery with your words. This is also a very unique ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Curious Romances of Edmund Sullivan

    Hi Silverlock, Laure here for a review. This is certainly not what I expected at all, actually as I was reading along my mind was reeling from shock and I ...

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Saltwater Wounds - Chapter One

    Oh, this is so good! You have created very realistic characters and a beautiful description of the sea. This drew me because the writing was magnificent, and I don't usually ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: You Can't Change the Beginning or Ending

    *clasps* Beautiful poem, where simplicity has worked. I love the use of parallel used in this short poem. Blacken the Days Lighten the Nights Beautiful description, they contrast with each ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Watercolour Winter.

    Oh this is quite exceptional, the imagery is magnificent. I love the constant rhythm in this poem, it made flow with a nice beat, also making it easier to read ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: In the Morning

    You sure aren't kidding when you say is dark, but is always the dark ones that I find the most beautiful. You have actually created a very chilling but yet ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Gone

    Hi Butterfinger, Laure here for a review. First of all, let me say this poem is very dynamic and powerful. So, let us get on with it. I'm more of ...

    Jan 5, 2014


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance