User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frankenstien With Scales

    I want to say it's inspired by one of my poems, but I'm not as grotesque as this was, but I definitely love this poem. Sometimes I feel like everyone ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Boredom

    I think you have described what i feel right now!XD I really like this, while it may not be an extremely long poem, it's still a very well-crafted poem. You ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Frozen Girl

    This is amazing, you explained how I feel in the morning waiting to go to school, when I get so cold, my toes feel like they've separated from my body!XD ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Knives

    "If i don't know how to love you..........I'll leave you be...." a quote from a song that people should use all the time, in this case, your dad shouldn't have ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: empty soul, empty mind

    I NOTICE YOU MY GOOD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I really like how you worded what a lot of people think in their minds, and for your first poem ever on here, ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Anticipation

    This is amazing! I wish I was the person receiving this letter!Xd Ugh, but anyways, you did really good, there may have been a couple of spelling errors, but I ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Sweet Boy

    This poem was amazing! I felt like I was the boy and you were comforting me that everything would be all right, that you had built had built my world ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fears

    I remember when I used to be so afraid of the dark when I was like 5, now that I look back at it, I find it so adorable. But ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Street Dog

    This was really sad, a good sad though. The puppy seemed like a good puppy, an innocent one, no way of doing anything wrong. What I felt bad about was ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Seasons Of Her Pain

    OH MY GOD!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DESCRIBING HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!??????????? I mean like, obviously I'm here, but still, that's how I feel all the time!!!!!! I think you did wonderfully, ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Three}

    Ok, so now that I called it, and I know who the motorcyclists were, I can finally say...HOLY HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have a theory, after he jumps down, he ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Two}

    I don't know how you do it!!!!!!!!!! Just like the first one, I was speechless, I couldn't even write a review because I had no idea what to say! But ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: This Too Shall Pass

    This is really heartbreaking, in a good way though. I felt bad because you describe how you don't feel ok, but then, you have something that will help you, or ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: End

    I may not understand what you were trying to get at in this poem, but I loved it nonetheless! It's like you're saying that there was an incident that the ...

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Colors

    I absolutely loved this because you're basically describing a torturous war between emotions. I love how you assign a color to an emotion, that was super creative! And also, I ...

    Dec 20, 2017


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna