User avatar

Kwantack

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: tears

    Very well done. You might want to capatalize more words, though...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Everything to Loose

    This is very well written. Thank you for using punctuation! There are so many people who seem to forget about it...I love the poem's flow. Great job and keep up ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Clothes

    It's perfect in every way possible!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Duck Rap

    Then I feel sorry for you. Appearance has been greatly exaggerated over time and is now a huge problem in society and I really don't care what I look like, ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Lovely! Truly amazing! People these days NEED to read this. I really enjoyed this. You should probably add some punctuation, though. I loved it! Keep writing!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    I'm quite speechless. It's very well-written, and sounds like you put a lot of thought into this (which is something I should learn to do with my writing). And, this ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who are you?

    A very unique flow, but definetely an enjoyable piece. If you've accomplished what you wanted, I say well done!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Blush

    Interesting, but I'm not sure if the format of the poem is supposed to have so many I's when beginning the line. Perhaps you could make that a little clearer.

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ocean of Mystery

    Beautiful! I love it! It's so calm and relaxed, which isn't found in many other pieces. Great job!

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: ZLYF News 001

    Hahaha this reminded me of my 8th grade weather report. It's very unique, but maybe make it a little longer.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ice Castle

    Dude, I loved this! And it sounds like everyone else does too! Maybe add a period at the end of your last sentence, and job well done!

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark Sister

    Intresting...very good grammar and punctuation. Vocabulary is good too.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother's Day Poem

    The last line really makes the poem complete, I think. That's awesome!! It'd be really cool if you made it longer, I think as well. But it's your poem, so ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All the Time

    Coolio! I think 'along' is supposed to be 'a long' but other than that, it looks great! I enjoyed reading this. Good job.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    This one gave me shivers, which is a good thing. Spectacular flow and rhythm. You have a creative way with poetry. Keep up the good work and never give up!

    Oct 15, 2010


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams