User avatar

KittyBee

KittyBee-- A poet!

  • Other » Narrative, Other Re: Mechanical Jellyfish: October

    I wish I had the courage to write things like this, but aside my constant forgetfulness of dreams, I never find my own as exciting or adventurous enough to write ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: 《TRUST ME》

    I am an awful human being and I am going to belligerently offend you. Whew, now that that's out of the way... Alright, this was weird for me. The poem ...

    Dec 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Paradise.

    I am such a butt hole oh my gosh please don't be offended by this review I'm just awful. Okay here goes. I do not like this poem. I feel ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Waking Dreams

    " My eyes are open while I sleep, My mind awake at night. " Nothing to create a pause between "mind" and "awake"-- immediately disrupts flow. "Then my consciousness grows ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Beautiful.

    I genuinely can't stand the negativity that this poem is receiving. Hi! I'm going to review this short piece. First of all, I love the way it looks. Good poetry ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: BFF (Boy Friends Forever) Chapter 1

    KAPOW! I'm a terrible not-poetry writer, and I know why, and it's because I do the same thing that you did in here a few times. I do a lot ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Once I wished that I never rhyme...

    To my surprise, I actually like this poem. Does that sound rude? Haha. In first reading, I was a big disgusted at the rhyming. It seemed like the typical, childish ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Script

    I really enjoyed this read. It was powerful and intense and beautiful. It left me feeling empty and awkward, which is kind of a cool sensation. The mentality presented in ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Review, Film Re: The Dark Knight Review

    Well, I've never really reviewed a review! I'm just going to review this in the same way I'd do so any other sort of generic writing. I'm going to try ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Damp Fog

    Wow, just-- wow. This is fantastic-- not even-- GENIUS! I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this. I almost have no words, but I'm going to try to give this a review ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Afraid

    Hey there! Okay, so I'm just going to go ahead and cut to the chase and skip right to the breakdown here. I'd give the poem a 4/5 stars if ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Invisible.

    "Instead, I'll turn to liquid and slip through the cracks in the uneven pavement, and not even an ant would stop to watch me evaporate." ^ One of the best ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Words You Sing to me

    I really, really liked this piece. I'm a bit uncertain under what sort of tone the lyrics would be placed, but regardless I still really liked it. It read quite ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Beach

    I really, really enjoyed this piece. I felt that everything from the italics to the simple layout and shape of the poem added a gentle serenity to the effect. It ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Poor o' poor you can live better!

    I quite enjoyed the piece. First of all, the concept was really great. It's something I haven't seen before, which is pretty awesome. It's also missing the average dose of ...

    Jun 27, 2013


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov