User avatar

KaavyaK

KaavyaK

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Circus Freak

    This is an amazing poem. I had a really bad day today because of someone and this poem is quite suitable for the situation. "We could have had it all, ...

    Apr 24, 2024
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: No hope left to lose

    Nice work done by the author. The title of this poem makes the poem more interesting, encouraging the readers to read the rest of the poem. "Hating herself until she ...

    Apr 20, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The story of a bird and a fish

    Wow, this is an awesome poem written by the poet. "I finally understood, That we were never meant to be Because, I liked the ocean And You liked the sky" ...

    Apr 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Not Yours Anymore

    This is a lovely poem written by the author. "You talk so dirty, but you love so sweet quit throwin’ flowers at my feet I’m with someone new, so just ...

    Apr 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Loud Silence

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow, this poem is awesome. Every line in this poem is explaining how the author is really feeling. "The stillness is too loud, The idleness rings in my ears. Though, ...

    Apr 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Chickens Re: Lemons & Moon Phases

    A really awesome poem written by the author. "Wisdom can't quantify words that are read or reverberate adages from the dead. "Rome wasn't built in a day" and "When in ...

    Apr 18, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Kulhad (Pot)

    Wow, this is a wonderful daily life experience written by the author. In the starting of the story the author's inner thoughts about wearing the pink shirt or the white ...

    Apr 18, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Narrative Re: I'm confused.

    This is a really sweet and lovely article in which the author describes about two lovers and how deep their love. This article justifies that true love still exists. Always ...

    Apr 11, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: for "you"

    It is lovely poem written by the author. The poem describes about how passionate the author is about love. This sort of thoughts every pair of lovers get in their ...

    Apr 11, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Back when things were good...

    This is a very sweet and lovely poem. The great thing about this poem is its awesome description of the girl the author is talking about; I can easily visualize ...

    Apr 10, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: The Kind Boy

    This poem is very well written by the author. I really love the way how you expressed your thoughts and emotions. To be honest it felt more like a ballad ...

    Apr 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Even the moon is eclipsed by the earth's shadow

    Wow, it's such a lovely poem. "You are beautiful like the moon, who shines in my darkest nights." After reading the first two lines I liked the poem. I totally ...

    Apr 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Ano Ang Guro? (What is A Teacher?)

    Such a sweet and lovely poem the author has written to pay his/her gratitude to his/her teachers. I really love the way you paid your respect to your teacher and ...

    Apr 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Forest Sunset

    Hi, your poem is lovely. I really love the way how you described each and every thing in such a delightful manner. The poem is really effective, it feels like ...

    Apr 9, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untold Love Story poem by Allahrazi Rajput

    Hi, the poem you wrote is quite lovely. It describes about how passionate and affectionate two lovers are for their love towards each other. "Dreams, once vivid, lie scattered by ...

    Apr 9, 2024


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney