User avatar

KAH

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love [edited]

    This is really good so far!I like how you describe her hair as "Her soft strawberry locks." It sound better then red hair. I agree that you could make it ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What I Now Am

    This poem made me sad. Especially at the end when it says "because you ran away to the cloud filled heavens." I like how you didn't say because you died ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm

    I like how you connect what the narrater is feeling to a storm. It is a good way to explain what the person is feeling. I say this to a ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Found Letter

    I like the name Admira! Kind of a weird beginning but once you explained her thoughts it made more sense! It doesn't seem like those people are really her friends. ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Frozen Darkness Of Infidelity

    I really like this whole stanza and the whole poem "But when your gone the nightmare begins it's course I feel cold inside when your arms aren't there to keep ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cry "Witch!"

    This poem is odd. First of all the whole which things is confusing. Second first the witch likes him and then she hates him. The feeling are too mixed. It ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Big Empty Room

    I like this! The line that i really like is "Your far-way dreamboat pulls into the dock" I like how you described her emotions here! I also liked "-a knock ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wounded chapter five

    If you already posted this whole thing or this whole story then why do you keep putting up these little sections? I read the full one and it was REALLY ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One. Two. Three. Four.

    This poem really confused me! I didn't really understand it! But I like the repetition of one two three four. I don't understand why you put half of the word ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I state. She said.

    I don't understand the poem very well! But it was good at the same time! It doesn't teally mean anything to me, but some how I still adore this poem! ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Scavenger

    I like this poem it is really easy to relate to! I like this line "You, that feasts on rotting prey." It sounds like the master is an animal! Good ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Want to Fly

    Hi, This was really good! I like how you explained the narrater doing suicide without stating it. You said I was flying instead which is great, I like implied actions/ideas. ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Taste of Sky

    I really like this poem. The only thing I would change is how the second stanza doesn't rhyme. It is hard to rhyme things with gravity, if you can't think ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't remind me(previously titled idek)

    Why is it called idek? I watch this guy on youtube called idek but I don't think that has anything to do with this poem. It was good I like ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: James

    You have very good description! I don't understand what you mean when you say: But it's not just the moon, James, it's you. Also why did you change from James ...

    May 9, 2010


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky