User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Embers of Emotions

    Hello I is here for a review, I hope it helps you out some. It seems as if it won't ever die. Okay it would sound better like this "that ...

    May 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Review Re: Thanks For The Pain... Not.

    Hello there Mentor doing his duty sorry if I am too harsh. My teeth shattered in the cold. This is totally wrong “My teeth shattered in the cold.” I think ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Generation, Generation

    Hello here I am for the review that you asked for I found it so don't bother with putting up a link. :) First is Stoned kin of celestial dust ...

    May 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: The White Tree

    Hello here with a review, I hope that this helps you. Okay here Why did the white tree Stop and talk to me Why did the red rose Fly away ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat: The Rise of Conckle

    Hello Swag back for a review, I hope it helps you out buddy because I am a bit rusty on reviews. OK first I don't think that Scatty cat is ...

    May 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Theatre Re: West meets East; (finito~)

    Hello there I love writing but I think I could give you some pointers. I will do my best I think this will be and okay sized one so don't ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Change In the System Ch. 2

    Hello there well I am here to do a review but this is just going to be a short one but I am going to try to put something in ...

    May 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Heat

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you I hope it helps you out some. OK this is not really sounding like a "POEM" it sounds more ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Dramatic, General Re: Ramblings of a Curious Observer

    Hello there, well here I am on another continent with a review for you. I really hope that it helps you out in some way or just encourages you. OK ...

    Apr 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you I hope it helps you out although it may be a little small and not to good but the ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Arnold Odermatt, Buochs 1965, Photography

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you I hope you don't mined if it is to small one because it is for review day and I ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Conckle's Backstory By Me

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you I hope that you don't mined that it is small its for review day so I can't make it ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Waiting for You

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you although it is going to be a little one sorry for not making it bigger but I don't have ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Chemicals

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you that probably will not be to big so don't get made the reason is because it is review day ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Boys and Me

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you although it may not be very big or very good but still I will give it my best because ...

    Apr 28, 2013


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh