User avatar

IzzyIsHappy

WhosabellCanWrite

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just wait

    Hey! Izzy here for a review! A few things with punctuation, but I am bad at punctuation myself so I am going to move on! A very deep sad poem. ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: trickster

    HEY PAL! It's Izzy here for a review! Next time do me a favor and tag me! I think (think) this poem is about someone breaking and saying they were ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: Insert half-decent title here.

    Hi it's Izzy and welcome to YWS! I thought this poem/lyrical piece was very funny and I thought very accurate! And some people only see the negatives, or some people ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i am the fragile china plate lion (no, you aren't)

    Izzy here hello hello! I think this should totally be on the spotlight! It talks about brokenness and monsters and AH Very good! There are a few places where it ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Numb? Not Anymore.

    Hmmmm I am just like okay.... I don't know if this is about wanting to leave like, dying, or actually leaving, like a place. Could you clarify that for me? ...

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Weird Is Normal

    Hey it's Izzy and you know that so let's move on! *looks at previous reviews* huh no one reviewed this before me cool Anyway, I like this because it's you, ...

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Dear Friend,

    Hi! Izzy here for a review *Grumbles cause she forgot her headphones at home and she has a hard time writing without music* Anywho, I feel like this poem is ...

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Tell me this is just a dream

    Hi! Izzy here for a review! I really enjoyed this emotional poem! I think you are trying to convey that you are in some type of pain and you have ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Jesse - Part 5 SMSU Poetry

    Izzy here for a review And hello hello Em! These really bring out your character's personality and what kind of secrety secrets they have! "So much is still unknown" that ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 4

    Hey! Izzy here for a review! I like this chapter, but I was kind of confused when they finally explained what was going on... Maybe make it more clearer and ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 3

    Heya! Izzy here for a review! I like this, I actually finished chapter four then forgot about this chapter so I came back. I have one question, why does Gram ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mark - Part 6 SMSU

    Hi! Izzy here for a review! I really have liked these so far and I am on chapter four of SMSU!!!!!!! I feel like this is more about how the ...

    Nov 20, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sully - Part four of SMSU Poetry

    Hi Izzy here for a second review cause the other one accidently got deleted (oops) I think this is awesome what you are doing with your characters and how you ...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Literature Re: TODAY

    Hi! Izzy here for a review! I really like this, and can relate to it 100% Grammatically I am not good an reviewing, but I think it looks okay This ...

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 2

    Hey! Izzy here for a review! I really liked the beginning of this story. But towards the end it made little sense. Maybe make it a little more clearer? Explain ...

    Nov 17, 2017


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug