User avatar

InJung15

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disappointed

    Hey there FireSpyGirl!! Here for a quick little review! You've got quite a piece here, very descriptive, emotional, and relatable. Thank you for sharing such a piece with us. Alright ...

    Jan 26, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Midnight Bus At Angel Street

    Hey there ValD!! Here for a quick review/comment! Ok, first of all, amazing job with this story, I can really see the time and effort you have put into this ...

    Jan 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: The Little Sparrow

    Hey Thediffident, here for a quick review! For a 7 line poem, you've done a very amazing job. I found it quite impressive how just in this short poem alone ...

    Jan 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i am waiting for myself to be myself again

    Hey there, here to leave a few thoughts about your writing. First off, wow! I can relate so well with this poem, really just grabbed itself a place in my ...

    Jan 11, 2023
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Confines Of Ghosts

    Hey there sandygarnet!! Happy New Year btw! This is a rather intriguing piece you have written. First off, the answer to your question, __________________________________ Confused and lost, she questi

    Jan 2, 2023
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Health Re: Depression

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! First of all, holy sh**. This writing is just 100000/10. It was so powerful and sadly enough I related very strongly to everything you mentioned so ...

    Dec 20, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: Time Management is Extinct

    Hey, here for a quick review!! This poem was really something alright, the detailed choice of words and imagery just bring out your main idea much better. "classes provide mountains ...

    Aug 19, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: At Home Evil

    Hey, here for a quick review, let's get straight to it shall we?; First of all, wow, instantly this poem has made a huge impact towards me, mainly because I ...

    Jun 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: The Crow

    Hey here for a quick review!! First of all I loved your use of sensory imagery which painted a rather dark, eerie and ominous setting in my head and it ...

    Jun 8, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That blue eyed boy

    Welcome to YWS!! This poem is rather short but I loved the last few lines; "Making my heart race His presence I can never escape" Its almost as if whenever ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Blackout Poem

    Definitely a unique and creative idea to place the words in a particular way that conveys the idea of a blackout. Loved the first few lines of the poem, especially ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Pages on the Floor

    Wow, this is brilliant, you are really talented writers. I loved every bit of it and it was quite impactful to me seen as I have experienced some of this ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Life to come again

    Wow, holy s***. Sorry for my language but wow this is amazing! I was left speechless by the end I love every single aspect of it, your use of language ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: memories of shattered words

    Wow, I am in awe. This poem was pretty deep and sad, well to me at least because I have experienced this. First of all I love your use of ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ‘Hope is infinite’ and ‘if this world can....’

    These two poems are truly a work of art, it flows majestically well and its just....perfect. I just adore it so much!!!!! Probably my most favorite line in the first ...

    Mar 14, 2021


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien