Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hypocrite

    Hi Thank you ... about the "you" at the start it wasn't referring to the author but the actual person, sorry I should have made it clearer. Regarding the detail ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: On this beautful night

    Thank you ... and yes winter is my favourite season to meditate:)

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stuff

    Hi I really like your poem it's like a breeze of fresh air. To be honest when I started reading the first line I didn't really like it but as ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Must Die

    Hi I don't really have any criticism, the poem is simple and the idea behind it is good. Keep it up :-)

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What a state of mind

    Hi, thanks for the grammar corrections although I wasn't planning to put any punctuations I just wanted to express the way I felt on the moment, next time I'll make ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Then why do I feel like a traitor

    Thanks for the comments :)

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Some Love the Sea

    I like the flow of the poem, good rhyming scheme and good use of imagery :)

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ...

    Hi the poem is very well written and I like the way it flows, don't really have anything negative to say ... keep up the good work =)

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "EDITED" It kills me to know

    Hi thanks everyone for the reviews, I tried to make some little improvements on the rhyming hopefully the emotion is still there =)

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Change

    Hi, thanks everyone for the reviews ... I will definitely put together your suggestions :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Change

    Hi I do agree with some of the things that you said and this is the reason why I made changes to the poem that I would like you to ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Upon Seeing a Photograph of the Parthenon

    Hi I really enjoyed reading this poem and to be honest I can't really find anything wrong with it. Overall nice work, keep writing ;)

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ideas

    Hi CreativeFreak thanks for the punctuation adjustments they were actually needed and to be honest I was in a rush when I sent it, also I am happy that you ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    Actually now that I think about it how did she end up with Mike?! One of the most annoying characters ... that's strange, hmm I personally would prefer if Bella ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My first piece

    Hi, I am kind of new at writing poems as well but I like the flow of it , however I think you could always expand your concept more. Keep ...

    Aug 27, 2010


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)