User avatar

HorriBliss

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Council Chapter One

    This piece highlights the importance of proof-reading, and going over your story to look for errors! I've skimmed over the obvious flaws such as saying 'women' instead of 'woman, etc. ...

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Innocent Beauty

    This was great, I quite like it, although I'm not one for nature poems all that much (I realise that this can also be called a 'love' poem, but to ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Mission: What a pain

    "Tying my thick auburn hair into a high ponytail I let out a sigh. Tossing my necessary equipment (weapons) into my bag I slung it over my shoulder." - I ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Literature Re: Sazerac | Part One: After Eight

    Hey, great piece you've got here - excellent, in fact. I couldn't fault it for the most part, there's excellent characterisation, and for such a tender age that is 16, ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Literature Re: Sazerac | Part One: After Eight

    Hey, great piece you've got here - excellent, in fact. I couldn't fault it for the most part, there's excellent characterisation, and for such a tender age that is 16, ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Novel- Prologue

    Hate it when I read the preceding reviews and there is little that I can add. While you said most grammar errors were probably intentional, there was just one that ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Literature Re: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back

    I remember back when I had t do this for Lower Sixth (aged 16/17) A-Level class in the U.K. Ahhh, unlike you I took the easy route and just stole ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Searching for love.

    Hey, lemme start this review off by saying I LOVE this short scene, but I do have some problems with it. The start is way too cliche - starting at ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Juice Boxes and Twizzlers

    I absolutely adore your writing style, it has SO much attitude in it. I love the little phrases you use to give attitude and meaning to your characters actions and ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Depressed One

    I really liked the tone of the piece (oddly!), in that the narrator STILL remains a cynic despite all the crap that he's been through! You pointed out that you ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just something that came to mind...

    Well, I really liked this piece, and there's really very little for me to point out. It excels in giving you that feeling of nervousness, and angst, that one feels ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mick

    Lemme start by saying that this is an incredible piece of writing! So much is squeezed into this littl episode that it's heart-breaking, watching the decline and break-up of the ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Ace Crawford: New York's Finest

    Little I can add here, as most people have already picked up on the flaws, which are few and far between. I can tell you that the whole time I ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved Chapter 1 Scene 5

    You've finally reached a stage in your writing where I genuinely feel there is little to add. The first two paragraphs are terrifying, and they perfectly recreate just how violent ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved Chapter 1 Scene 4

    Wahey, finally the journey is nearing it's end in this scene. I'm feeling a great onus has fallen off the characters' backs in this scene, which is a good thing, ...

    Jun 24, 2012


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.