User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Potions (Imperfections)

    Oh... It's sad when you think about it, isn't it? That poor girl... But anyways, aside from the emotional hit of such a short poem, which was stunning, by the ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Dysfunctional Life

    Hello! First name Fire, last name power13, here to give you a review! The tenses in your story are muddled up. That was the absolute first thing I noticed. It's ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Attack on titan fanfiction (chapter2)

    Hello! I don't watch Attack on Titan, although I'm fairly sure it is anime? Not positive, however. So my review may be just a little skewed by my lack of ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: .

    Hello! My immediate impression of this poem was that I could relate to it, which is very important, especially in a somewhat abstract piece like this. I travel a lot, ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Transgender Day of Remembrance

    This is beautiful. I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ community, and I love to see things like this. Restores my faith in humanity. Sad as it is, I'm required to ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: Dear mermaid on the Starbucks logo

    Hahahaha! Nice, I never even thought about that. Poor logos. So, nitpicking time! The first line is italicized, but the rest of the poem isn't, which looks a little weird. ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romantic Really Means...

    Cute! So, all I want to point out here is that I honestly can't tell where the sentences begin and end. You don't use any periods, so I have to ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Drug Called Dreaming

    Oh, this is nice. I totally feel like I can sympathize with the main character. I myself am a bit of a daydreamer, and a lot of the things you ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    So, no offense, but this is sort of very hard to read. Probably the biggest problem is that there are no paragraph breaks. It looks like KatGirl already rewrote the ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Me.Prolouge.

    Okay. This is interesting. However, you are plagued by run-on sentences. Fear not, for you can conquer them with mighty semicolon. See? "We are not perfect, we are the Tronlin ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Truth

    Very powerful work here. I like your style. It's very simple, but also captivating. So, I would usually yell at you for repeating the word truth so much, but in ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    This is pretty interesting. It made me think about life for a moment. Anyways, your rhymes are really good. My favorite was other and brother. I just have one thing ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Your format, as others pointed out, is awesome. I also really appreciated some of the rhymes in there, like dazed and amazed and flow and glow. Basically, it was pretty. ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: 50 Blessings

    Hmm. I like the idea here- they are a gang that kill people, but you add a unique twist onto it with the masks and animal themed names. I didn't ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: The Diary of a Cat Fanatic- Chapter 3

    Oh, I like it! I'm going to have to go back and read the other chapters now. But anyways, I have a few questions. This story is written in diary ...

    Nov 17, 2014


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes