User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Sonnet to the Stars

    I love this!

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Remains

    Hi there! This is a really good story! I love the detail, the feeling. It isn't over-detailed, but it isn't under-detailed either. That is awesome! The ending is really good ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Hugs

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here! So this is a really cute poem! It is simple without being too simple, and it says everything in a few ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: The Brightest Star

    :)

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: 3:A.M *Not finished*

    I totally understand that feeling.

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: 3:A.M *Not finished*

    :) I really, really love this poem.

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: 3:A.M *Not finished*

    Hi there! LOVE this poem! It is very relatable and it speaks right to the heart of the reader. I only noticed one typo, and that is on this line: ...

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Puzzle Pieces

    Awesome poem!

    Nov 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: You Promised Me

    Hi there! This is a really, really good poem! I love it! One line needs a little work, and that is this one: "Got loosen by a fuss" I would ...

    Nov 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Mujhse Bada Ek Paap Hua- Girl

    This is very interesting!

    Nov 21, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, Horror Re: Danger on the dance floor

    Thank you! I thought that part might need some work, so I will get on that.

    Nov 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Ivory Woman, How Your Lips Scarred Me

    This is really good! I don't have much to say at all, as this is really good. "A web of cracks spread through a mirror I once looked through" This ...

    Nov 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Poem by Roger McGough. The Sound Collector

    I LOVE THIS!

    Nov 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 9.1

    It's me again! I honestly have nothing to offer. This is a good chapter, well written, and I'm looking forward to more! I can't wait to find out what Clandestine ...

    Nov 18, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Winter

    I love it!

    Nov 16, 2018


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian