User avatar

Ejay1806

  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Chemistry

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review ... I am no judge in poetry . Especially dark poetry so , don't rely on my review too much ... I think ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Elegy of a Dream

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review ... Okay ..... let me start of with just one adjective to describe your poem : FABULOUS . Wow . Simply and gorgeously ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Ode to Mothers

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review !! Your poem is really sweet and it has touched my heart quite deeply . The theme you chose to write about is ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Confessions of a Book-O-Holic

    Hey there !! Ejay here for a review . Honestly , I think your poem is the first one in many , many , many days that I could actually ...

    Jul 30, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: I Pity Those

    Hey ... I am here to review your stuff . Your poems are pretty nice . They have a vivid description . And this one has used some really nice ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Home

    I really liked your poem . It gave me the spooks . What I felt while reading was that you have got an issue with your punctuation . You need ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: The Moon

    While I was scouting through literary pieces that needed reviewing , I chose yours . Why ? Because your title nearly knocked the wind out of me . It was ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: What we could have been

    It's very encouraging to know that you have made efforts to come out of your comfort zone . Not many poets like to experiment these days . All right , ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Letter

    Hi Manasa98 .... Well , your poem is brimming with emotions . A very sweet and subtle theme , I would say . You provided a voice for the wives ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Pain- Part II

    Extremely intense .... I think I felt pretty different after reading your poem . Kind of transported me into the shoes of the lady who has been portrayed here .... ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: The Postmodernist Diatribe

    Very Nice .... Nice theme . Liked it a lot ... I didn't quite get your message in the last paragraph .... you could be a little more transparent .... ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Politics, Spiritual Re: Cracks Within Blame

    Your poem reminded me of a Shakespearean ballad .... very intense ... Your theme appeals highly to me . Your way of presentation is great as well . Apt verses ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Rhyme Letter

    Wow !! Your poem just took my breath away . The flow of the poem was really smooth ... It was like gliding on candy floss ... Your message is ...

    Jul 26, 2016


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun