User avatar

EKK15

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: forgotten wishes

    Hi! I love the raw emotion in this poem; it seems very genuine and innocent. I love the repetition in the beginning and end, and I feel like its a ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Regret

    Hi! I liked the simplicity of this poem. I think that the poem is very straight forward, but is also up for interpretation, which I enjoyed. For me, the first ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: In These Halls

    Hi! I think everyone who reads this can agree with you; high school is all about putting forth your best face and suppressing what darkness lurks inside of you. My ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The words on these walls

    Hi! Ok so I loved this poem. Like seriously loved it. I love how you're writing about something you see around you, which is the writing on the bathroom stalls. ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The hatchery

    Hi! I'm not really a religious person, but this poem seemed interesting to me. I like the imagery and detail you used. I was slightly thrown off by the diction ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Confession

    Hi! So this is one of the first short stories I'm reviewing, and I'm usually not one to read much about religion. But I really did enjoy this piece. I ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Don't Belong

    Hi! I really love your use of imagery and detail in this poem. It makes it fun to read and follow along with, and it creates a strong visual in ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: For D.

    Hi! I really enjoyed this poem. I think its one of my favorites that I've found on here. I love the whole idea of having the stanzas represent different weeks ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chrysanthemum bisexual

    Hi! Ok so I really love this poem. I really relate to it in a sort of way. Like I understand what you're feeling and thinking, and even experiencing. I ...

    May 31, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Always

    Hi! So I liked the idea of this poem, but I personally had trouble following the structure. The lines seemed to have trouble flowing. I'm not sure if its supposed ...

    May 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why write?

    Hi! Ok so I really liked this piece. I enjoyed how your style was like what you were describing for your writing. Like when you said "as long as one ...

    May 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Footprints in the Sand

    Hi! Ok so I love this poem and it reminds me of a lot of things in my life. Like a few people have mentioned, the line "stabbed at you ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The World's Bank

    Hi! OK so I really did enjoy this piece. I love simple pieces like this with a lot of detail. It's easier to see peoples emotional connection with that detail. ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Restless Nights

    Hi! I really like this poem. It describes such a simple thing in great detail and its absolutely beautiful! It's kind of like a journey to me. Like, you have ...

    May 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Extraterrestrial

    I really like this idea that you captured. I enjoyed the small amounts of imagery you have, but I wish there was more. It's lacking something; I think if you ...

    May 21, 2017


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw