User avatar

Dreami

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Unknown

    Lol, I know what you mean. I can also get in a mood where I am mature beyond my age. I also think that nowdays kids are more mature than ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Miniature Casanova

    Good! I always seem to be editing them lol!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Miniature Casanova

    Black Rose, I love how you donate all your poems to others. Its so nice that you really write for a good reason. Anyways, the only thing I see wrong ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Box

    okay, like what words, cause reading it, I see what you mean.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only Human

    amazing! :) didn't see any problems. :D Really like it.

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Across The Dreams

    okay, I editied it, thanks for suggestions! :D

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Across The Dreams

    wow, thanks for the great comments :D At first I really didn't think it was that great, but I liked it more and more as I read it :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Is This?

    The first line, "What Is" could be tooken out. It is just a destraction, and makes it very nice.If you wanted to keep that in there, have "What Is...What Is ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: DEAR MUM

    powerfully sad. It is an amazing poem, even if it is depressing. It really triggers a love for humanity.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Was You

    good for one of those early morning poems.ROFL!I really liked it!Good Job!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thought I'd try again

    Keep up this great work!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreamt

    very nice, as everyone else said, you can really visualize it and feel it. Keep up these nice poems, you are really great!

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Wine

    nice! :D I agree, can't find anything worth changing! It is really nice in winter here, as it reminds us of summer.

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I have dreams

    Tears cascade down my upset face, as I know I just want to live invisibly. But everything around won't let that be cause they all know; somewhere inside,I have dreams. ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I have dreams

    I just wanna get by but I have dreams higher than the sky I feel I can be anything I want to be but everything 'round seems to be sound ...

    Nov 25, 2004


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm