User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Apathy, Decorations

    Hey Shoaib I liked the concept of this poem. It shows how honest the writer is and how they promise never to fake emotions and go behind their back. I ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood Heart

    Hi Smilykid I feel pretty mixed about this poem. What I like is it's concept, and how the beginning and the last line repeats itself - it makes the poem ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: WWII Novel.Chap1 (Untitled)

    Hey Forestqueen808 I really like your style of writing. It's really descriptive and pretty. I followed the story happy to know what was happening. What I didn't like was the ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Preconceptions

    Heya Dewdrop I liked this poem. As already said, it was simple but it showed a lot of thought and meaning. I like your use of description in the second ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Conspirators of Clay

    Hi Threnody I just want to say, I loved this poem. It had such a deep inspiring meaning to it and I'm serious when I say it really moved me. ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Breathe Child

    Hey Nightlyowl This was a beautiful poem. I loved the repetitive chorus. It gave a good flow and steady beat to the poem and I all the words flowed perfectly ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Falling

    Hey. If this is a haiku I get the message I think you are trying to bring across. You've fallen in love, and now you feel free and happy, using ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Seeds of Love

    Hey Bluewaterlily, First off, this caught my eye because I love Greek mythology. I think you wrote this beautifully. Your style of writing has a majestic feel to it and ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Dollhouse

    Hey Bhayden I would love to criticize this poem but for me, at the moment, absolutely nothing is coming up here. I love the story you seem to easily create ...

    Dec 14, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: little bird

    Hey Earendil! I just want to say, I really liked this poem. The message it brought was sweet, beautiful and made me feel like I was flying a bit just ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salt (edited)

    Wow, that was a good poem. It had a beautiful ryhthm to it and it has very vivid imagery. It was so nice that I personally cannot see anything wrong ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My big brother

    I really liked this poem! It had a really nice message and it was cute. But there were a few things I would change. In the first stanza you used ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Lyrics » Politics, Other Re: Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

    This is kind of an ironic poem. Its all the things people don't want actually happen and it's like a wake up call to the world. And thats why I ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Between The Stars

    Scarli! Okay, I really liked this poem. I could visualize quite a lot with it and I could clearly see the girl you created in my mind. But I didn't ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: JustMe.

    Hello! I really liked this poem. It shows someone taking a stand for themselves and being who they are. I think it all flowed well, the story came across really ...

    Mar 21, 2012


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners