-
Re: You, my love
Hi! I love how you craft this idea of love and how it's conveyed from person to person with this poem. However, I do have a few critiques for you. ...
Mar 26, 2018 -
Re: What do I want for when I die?
Hi! I love how there's a short, novel-like aspect to the beginning of this, and then how you have the poem on the image. Your grammar is great. Bravo to ...
Mar 23, 2018 -
Re: Starlight, Star Bright
Hi! I just wanted to pop by and give this a quick little read, and I thought I'd leave a few comments on this! First of all, I love how ...
Mar 23, 2018 -
Re: i wish our love for music could translate into love for each other
Oof. I love how real this poem is, and how much it can resonate with everyone who's ever struggled with their confidence. My only critiques are on punctuation and capitalization, ...
Mar 23, 2018 -
Re: Dreaming the Impossible
Hi! I just want to say, this is a really cool poem. I love the idea that the narrator wants to be something that they're not, and the many interpretations ...
Mar 23, 2018 -
Re: Appearance
This makes me feel good, if I'm being honest. If I'm being honest, the grammar and punctuation were far from perfect, but in this poem, that's perfection in and of ...
Mar 18, 2018 -
Re: Masks
This is gorgeous. Truly. The struggle of inner demons vs. what's socially acceptable is really beautiful. Onto the review: The last stanza loses me a bit. The prior stanzas are ...
Mar 18, 2018 -
Re: Shadows over my bed
I love how this addresses peer pressure and growing up! Maybe that wasn't the point of this poem, but that's what i took from it. Oh well. Onto the review: ...
Mar 18, 2018 -
Re: I must have Sinned
This is a beautiful poem, and as I've said in past reviews, I love that it focuses on an emotion and on a single scene instead of an overarching plot ...
Mar 17, 2018 -
Re: Pain
This is gorgeous, truly, and just the kind of poetry I like. I love how it's conveying emotion, and plot isn't as important. It focuses more on one moment, and ...
Mar 16, 2018 -
Re: As Things Became Real
I love how this both conveys emotion and also has a plot, something truly special in poems these days. Most people seem to focus more on plot, but my favorite ...
Mar 16, 2018 -
Re: The Uses of Days
Hi! I love how this is written so that it seems like a mother giving advice to a young daughter, like something I might see in an old movie, like ...
Mar 16, 2018 -
Re: ingress // erosion
Gosh. This is beautiful. I love how the pain and how the attempt at resolving that pain is translated in the metaphor of a flower. However, the last stanza starting ...
Mar 16, 2018 -
Re: Thy Kingdom Come
Okay, this is honestly a beautiful poem! As a Christian myself, I love how true and solid this poem is. Now to the review part. As beautiful as this poem ...
Mar 16, 2018 -
Re: Sunrise
I love how this is structured! The line breaks have the perfect effect on the reader to make them pause for just a second before moving on, which allows the ...
Mar 16, 2018
