User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • Other » Dramatic, Romantic Re: This isn't revenge, it's love

    Thanks! I tried my best to correct everything you mentioned.

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Seasons Greetings!

    It's perfect.

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: Dear mermaid on the Starbucks logo

    I don't even know what to say...just...*claps* Thank you? Is that enough? You're a genius and this was great? I don't know! Just...*continues to clap*

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silence

    The punctuation isn't that bad! It actually isn't tally bad at all! Oh, and your welcome! ^.^

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: My Halloweenie Don't

    This is too perfect omfg Margo

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: For Raven

    Aw c: this is so cute, yo

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: To Love a Killer

    This was just absolutely, fantastically inspiring. I loved it.

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Sweater Weather

    yasssss lylasssss I don't know what's happened to me. THIS GENERATION HAS GOTTEN TO MY HEAD HELP Oh~ this poem is so cute. c:

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Down By the Old Mill Stream

    You're welcome!

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am

    So am I! I'm already at 1008, in two days! Oh, and you're welcome!

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: i will stitch myself together again

    That's what I said to my sister when I wrote a poem with all lowercase! But she kept nitpicking, and telling me that I NEEDED to put the I's in ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: semantic satiation

    You're welcome!

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Edge

    ^ what she saiiiddd!

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Edge

    Absolutely! I LOVE it. No questioning.

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Edge

    I LOVE THIS It's so cute and amazing and great and I just really really like it and you're making more right? Cause I'd so totally be all over that ...

    Oct 12, 2014


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance