User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: her body is a burial ground

    Hi chikara. Seeing this in the literary spotlight made me curious and seeing that it is still review free made me genuinely want to review it. You opened the poem ...

    Jul 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: A wish that was unfilled

    Lovely love poem equals a lovely review from yours truly. I am currently in love with stuff related to uncertain feelings, a little grief, longing, melancholy and all that stuff. ...

    Jun 26, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: you aren't the one i'm mourning

    Hi SilverNight, Buranko here to read and review some poetry. No long introductions so here we go Your poem while dealing with the idea of death and ephemerality lacks the ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Warm Wednesday Evenings

    Hi Jack, I am Buranko, here to review something intriguing after one long ass break from it. I may misunderstand and maybe miss the point of your poem and if ...

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Passover

    Hi haraya, haven't seen any of your works before, oops now I remember you. I am here after seeing this one in green room and actually found time to review ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: stuck in the hanger

    Hi gem, here after seeing you posted something that I love to review (poetry). This is one cool poem and here are my thoughts on it. First of all I ...

    May 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: on the creation of us

    Hi veeren, I am Buranko for a quick review (though I have no idea if it will be quick or long). I don't like long introductions so here we go. ...

    Apr 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: I'm coming home

    Hello Ari, was curious after I saw u advertising your poem in a wfp so I said I gotta read it. I'm one of those people that have trouble showing ...

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Posthumanism / Light

    Hi Glauke, I am Buranko, haven't read/reviewed any of your works before so seeing this in the green room I decided to give it a go. At first sight it ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Fragility

    Hi Vil, one of your greatest fans here to review your poem. I am a lover of nature motifs and metaphors so when I saw the phrase "I wish I ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The moon

    Hi there foreveryoung. I am Buranko, here for a review. You chose a pretty nice theme and motif to build your poem on. The first line is a wonderful metaphor ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The woman with no name

    This is a nice philosophical poem. I loved reading it so I decided to leave you something to read, regarding my opinion on your poem. The air you gave this ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: An Ocean to Hold Back

    Hi LunarGirl, I am Buranko and I happened to stumble upon your poem. Of course I read it and after some thinking and analysing I decided I should leave some ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: .

    Hi Stellar, Buranko here with what may be the most serious review I have ever given. This is my second time reviewing an essay and third reviewing something other than ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Tanka about Symbolic Logic

    Heeeey Liminality. Buranko right here to review a new poem. I am not really familiar with Tanka, but I don't think it will affect my review. Here we go I ...

    Feb 8, 2021


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson