User avatar

BlueGlow

BlueGlow

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sally

    An interesting work to be sure but I would like to come along and drop a bit of criticism. This work feels a bit confused and I got lost in ...

    Apr 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: I need you here tonight :)

    This is a very emotional work and I love it for that. The imagery is decent as well, nothing too special but not too bad either. You communicate the emotions ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Paracosmist

    Ah now this is a brilliant piece of work! Absolutely brilliant visual language which is something i am starting to expect from your work. If you wanted to make this ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Homesick

    Hello! Welcome to the YWS! A few thoughts on your work, first off love the theme! Most everyone can relate to feeling homesick at some point. However, i feel that ...

    Apr 28, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Scarecrow

    Let me tell you right now, this checked all the boxes for me as being something incredibly interesting! An enigmatic scarecrow, the end of the world, and maybe even a ...

    Apr 28, 2021
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Crippled

    This is a fantastically interesting idea and I love it! However, my main problem is the occasional grammar error that takes me out of the story and snaps me out ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: blushing with a shameful glow

    This is a very interesting poem. The descriptive, visual language is really great! It creates a sort of unpleasant feeling towards the suburban nightmare which really is a feat. However, ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Death and fame

    This is a very interesting concept for poem! You've excellently put words to the desire for fame however, as this is a piece of poetry I would recommend you use ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Other » General, General Re: The Sub-Creator

    This was... very interesting to say the least. I have to admit, this struck a chord with me and I can't quite put my finger on why. It feels religious ...

    Apr 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Posthumanism / Light

    The visuals in this work are brilliant as I've come to expect from the author. The subject matter as well is one that hasn't been worked to death which makes ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Miracles

    A continuation of the story of Captain Drey? Awesome! You previously received a lot of criticism for Drey's "final" act and i'm glad to see that you not only addressed ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Sunset

    This poem is a very emotional and personal poem and i admire it for that. I do agree that those colours could be replaced with more visual words; especially by ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ameliorite

    I absolutely love this! Your visual imagery is superb! You seem to have a fascination with geology which leads to incredibly interesting visuals. This poem reflects the emotion of wasting ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Tin man

    An interesting poem and one that portrays a fairly unhappy person in great detail. You definitely are able to convey an emotion through your poems which is an important part ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Moments Between

    This was an incredibly beautiful and emotional piece despite the author's goal of practicing descriptions. Your story carries a great message and I applaud you for it. As some people ...

    Mar 31, 2021


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit