Random avatar

Bball41

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Burning Bridges

    Wow! This poem is so deep and meaningful! The message that you have displayed to your readers is outstanding and beyond belief. You have amazing and insane creativity, sometimes I ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wings stroke her

    Aww! This was amazing! I really enjoyed your poem and the whole idea of it! It really brings awareness to the struggle cancer patients go through. I think that while ...

    Jun 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Only Pain in Sports

    This poem is legit! I absolutely love it! I play basketball year round and I run track in the spring. This poem is one that is so realistic and relatable ...

    Jun 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Heart of it All

    Wow! I've bee reading more and more stories on this sure latest and I am happy I found yours. You have a really cool idea going on here, and it ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Other » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Tales and Strings of L~I~F~E: Chapter One, Strange Man And Sparkles (Updated)

    Okay, I usually don't review stories, let alone fantasy stories, but this looked interesting so I thought I would take a look at it. This story has a lot of ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: Ivy (Part 3/3)

    Finally... Part three! I have so many emotions right now it's crazy!! Part of me thought that this was just gonna be another nightmare, but man was I wrong! First, ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Ivy (Part 2/3)

    Wow, so just awhile ago I reviewed part one and I couldn't help myself but look at part two. First off, wow!! This story is getting better an better! I'm ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Ivy (Part 1/3)

    Wow! I usually don't review stories/novels, but saw this and I was like, "well this sounds interesting." And I was totally right about that it was insanely awesome, and there ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Enter

    Okay, if I had to describe this poem in word I would say, 'detailed'. Detailed is something a lot of poems lack in. I often think that when there is ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirror, Mirror

    Okay, so this poem is really deep, and I think that every now and again it's good to have read on of them! You have a great story and idea ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Action / Adventure Re: I Swear Upon The Moon

    Wow! I wish I could here that actual song to this! These lyrics are amazing, and are full of meaning! There is a lot of potential in this piece! Which ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Blame.

    Okay, so this poem is very unique, and something that I have not really seen before. I have seen poems where someone is dealing with a lot of pain because ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: II. petrichor

    Okay, so this poem made me learn something new. Petrichor, I didn't even know that that was a word, let alone the word that described the smell of a a ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: An expected, Unexpected suprise

    Okay, so this poem is nothing less than pure greatness! I have learned over my reviewing here that I kinda suck at 'reviewing harshly'. I think that some people are ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: High Wire

    Okay, what else is there to say but perfection. That is exactly what this poem is. It is perfection. There are so many things to love about this poem, and ...

    May 30, 2015


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust