User avatar

AriannaC

AriannaC/Minchpunk

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: 1.2.3

    Hello Pattyperfection! Happy Review Day! My name is Ari and I will be reviewing your lyrics today. This is actually very good for your first piece on here. I like ...

    Apr 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: hint one

    Hi! I'm Ari and I am going to review your poem! This poem has a simple meaning but is very intricately written. Some people might say that is very unnecessary, ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: roses and shores

    Hi! I'm Ari and I shall review your poem today. I broke the review into 5 sections to make it easier to read. 1.Are you the sea or the shore? ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: bittersweet

    Hi! It's Ari and I'm here to review your work! :D First, let me tell you some qualities that I really loved in here: 1.I don't think you will find ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: dear you

    Wow Kara! Our past lives are so similar! Except, I went through all that WITHOUT any friends! But before I talk about all that, I want to review your work! ...

    Oct 6, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Inner Demons

    Hi! I am Ari, proud daughter and servant of King Christ Jesus! Today, I am going to review your amazing song! I think for the most part, it was pretty ...

    Oct 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Letter INdestructibULL

    Happy Review Day! I have come to do a review of your poem! Mister Frand Frand, you are my favorite writer on here for a reason. This reason is your ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seasoned skin

    Happy Review Day, Falconer! I'm Ari and I shall be writing you a nice review on this glorious day! Something that I really liked about this is that you used ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Deleted

    Hey! Sorry i'm late for the party! As you know, I have been recently been accused of spam so I am here to actually try to write a review that ...

    Jul 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Headache (parody of "Eyelash")

    Note: This review has been deleted
    -leh Calls 911- ITS ME AGAIN!!!!! SAND AN AMBULENCE FEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSTTTT!!! MAH FRAND IS DIEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEH HEADACHE IS EVIIIILL! IT'S LIKE LEH EYELASHHHHHHH BUT LIKE 99999999999999999

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Limitless Prospect

    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I KNEW YOU WHERE PRETTY UNPREDICTABLE BUT I NEVER SUSPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHILE STALKING -cough- -cough- I MEAN BROWSING YOUR PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Review, Science Re: Logic: You Touch Everything

    Note: This review has been deleted
    WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. You have an incredible mind! I've never heard somebody talk so in depth about a random thought that they had in their head! You have definatley been doing some ...

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Color Blind (Roses)

    Hi! I'm Arianna and I am here with a speed review! I tend to really love slam poetry. Possibly better than regular poetry. Why? Because it's different, and I am ...

    Jul 8, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: A Dog's Point of View

    This almost made me cry! I have an extremely soft spots for animals of any kind, so, this gave me mad feels. Thank you so much for this! You have ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: your skin gets thinner the longer it's there

    I loved this! When you got to the second stanza I was a little confused but realized that it was an experience with growing older! Relationships are truly important in ...

    Jul 5, 2017


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson