Home » Literary works » Poetry » Fantasy

hint one

by WanderlustStardust

Thu May 17, 2018 11:33 am
qalbdaye3 says...

I'm not 100% sure what the meaning behind this is. It's indeed beautifully written! I love poetry, especially this kind, because you always have to decode what the writer is trying to pass. keep going your work is great!

Daughter wrote a review...

hi there, londone here to review your poem!

This was an interesting read. I enjoyed it. It illustrates a good concept of growing up/fantasy worlds. It was a bit all over the place, though, and I was a bit lost during a few bits. Yet you have a beautiful way with words. Your use of imagery is wonderful. Escaping reality is something I think we all have to do sometimes--and you've elaborated very well onto it here. Good job!
A few technical things--the flow is a bit off in some places, but that can be a quick fix. It's important to have a general flow. Again, though, easy fix.
The transition to child to adult is very nice, though. In just the right place and at the right time. If the rest of the poem could have that effect, it would be flawless.

All in all, good work! I sincerely enjoyed this.

thanks for sharing,

londone

AriannaC wrote a review...

Hi! I'm Ari and I am going to review your poem!

This poem has a simple meaning but is very intricately written. Some people might say that is very unnecessary, and most of the time it is. But I like it right here.

The only flaw I can spot it here is this line: but rhymatic as all hell. Hell isn't rhymatic. In fact, I don't think rhymatic is even a word. Did you mean to spell rhythmic? Hell isn't rhythmic either.

I LOOOOOOOOVE this poem aside from that one line tho. You're awesome! Keep writing! Jesus loves you!

@KatjaDawn @Mmellowme @AnneTaylor @imaginer2018 @TheBlueCat @woahhitherepal @Saruka @nightmarenoodles @LJF @SpaceSnickerdoodle @neptune @saentiel @LemonTheDorkyPanda @Kanome @SpecialClodChild @AnneTaylor @WhosabellCanWrite @adelaide459 @Evander @Baezel @KaiRyu @damagedandlonely

This is a quest for music.

You have to be clever. There are hints in here that will lead you to the right song.

Search the web, YouTube, or whatever you use as a browser.

PM me with your guess.

The winner will be told what the poem is about. As Adam Young put it, "...everything is never as it seems."

;^) good luck.

lemonboi says...

Thanks for tagging me!!!

No problem!

CallieAllie says...

This is awesome! Thanks for the tag! x

AlexNoelle says...

%u201CCAUSE I GET A THOUSAND HUGS FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS AS THEY TRY TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANNNCCCEEE%u201D XD thanks for tagging me.

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon