User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Lafayette's Love

    Love it! I'll review it latter!

    May 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: (Vampire's Fall) ch 1 and 2

    So she could get away. She couldn't go around it because he was there. So she tried going over it. But she was to tiny and slow.

    May 11, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: fool's wish

    Omg, your stuff is always so good. You sing well, I wish I could! But that's why I only write lyrics not sing um.

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: The best of them

    Ohhhhh... makes more sense. I do agree on most of what you put though in this poem. It's really good, have a nice day. :)

    May 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 7

    It's good, I'll put a better comment when I'm back. Sorry

    May 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: (Vampire's Fall) ch 1 and 2

    Thanks, she hit him with the back cause it was made of wood. Yes she is being kidnapped.

    May 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: My love, Must I?

    Okay, I will when I have time. No!!

    May 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: I See You Chapter 1

    sorry, it was a messy type up. ill fix it.. and thx

    May 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Realistic Re: Untangled (Chapter 3) 16 recomended

    Thank you!!

    May 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Here comes the sun: A Loki Romance

    Thanks :) No problem

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: maybe I am not unhappy

    Hello Levi! Hope you dont mind the name shortening... This is really good, even know it's short. The words already really give the detail. Theres one suggestion I have, which ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Still Remember

    Not at all, thank you, and I'll try...

    May 1, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: Still Remember

    Honestly I dont know, most likely lyrics

    May 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Snickers

    Oh, okay that makes more sense.

    May 1, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Need

    Thank you!

    May 1, 2019


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm