Announcements
Topics
-

Locked Got 'c'?Hey, I've been doing a lot of tweaking over the past few days, which means I've been messing around…Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:24 pm -

Bobo, our newest site admin by the way, has just released YWS Dark to his adoring public! It's very…Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:27 pm -

Very soon, ads will be coming back to YWS to help pay for the site. They will be 468 by 60 and disp…Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:45 pm -

Because a lot of the programs on this site were written by people whose native language is not Engl…Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:52 pm -

Anybody else find it strange that it feels like hardly any time passed since the old YWS, or am I t…Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:17 am -

I was trying to make an update to the group rank colors, but everything went wrong. Just reverted t…Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:08 am -

Just found the first real bug, and I'll have to spend time figuring it out later. However, half the…Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:53 pm -

The following features are going to be added over the next two weeks: - Quote / word of the week - …Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:43 pm -

A few users requested it, and here it is: you can now save drafts. So if you're writing up a post, …Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:04 pm -

Information on User Ranks In descending order of power, the five user ranks at YWS are: - Administr…Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:20 pm -

Locked YWS 3.0 User ManualYWS 3.0 User Manual Note: If you are a new user, I highly suggest reading The New User FAQ in the W…Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:40 pm -

Locked YWS is Shutting DownAs you all know, YWS is going to be shutting down for an unspecified duration, due to a lack of fun…Tue May 23, 2006 6:50 am -

I'm going to be adding a random tips line to the top of every page; stuff like "The more you review…Fri May 05, 2006 1:35 am -

For about the tenth time, I've changed the chatroom. However, I'm going to stick with this one for …Mon May 01, 2006 7:11 pm -

Input from everyone is of course welcome, but I really want input from users who are still new. Wha…Mon May 01, 2006 2:17 pm -

[s]I noticed this problem yesterday with Snoink's profile, but it looks like a wider problem; that …Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:10 pm -

A couple of minor changes that will nonetheless be pretty noticeable: - In order to get the full fi…Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:09 am -

I've never liked the profiles on YWS... and still don't, but they're getting better. Your profile w…Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 am -

In your profile, there is now a section for your friends on YWS. To add a friend, simply go to thei…Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:09 pm -

The first big change is now pretty much done. If you go to My YWS, go down to 'My Style.' From here…Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:53 am -

I took the site down for two reasons: 1. I was really getting tired of people whining 2. I decided …Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:21 pm -

I'm sure a lot of people noticed the problems that YWS has been having today. First, nothing looked…Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:58 am -

I've dumped the YWS Standard look in favor of just the YWS Dark (which, incidentally, is now YWS St…Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:41 pm -

As many of you know, YWS isn't free. Nate pays for the server every month, out of pocket. Things ar…Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:14 am -

Time will tell if I have made the right decision, and perhaps I'll come to regret it one day. But I…Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:05 am -

Rule #2: 2. Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this i…Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:30 pm -

Just a reminder guys. If you come across anonymously posted sites, don't click it. Contact a modera…Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:21 am -

Added a fanfiction forum for those that have written stories written with their favorite characters…Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:12 pm -

Games will now cost 50 points instead of 100.Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:24 pm -

Locked YWS STOREWell, after months of speculation, plans, and high level policy talks, the YWS store is now open! I…Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:51 pm -

Just added a couple of new forums. One is called "Poetry Discussion" and the other is "Fiction Disc…Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:38 am -

I'm going to do some maintenance on the server side in order to figure out some really bizarre thin…Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:02 am -

Changed some things around that have been annoying me for a while. 1. New forum called "Word Play,"…Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:09 pm -

Check out: http://ywsblog.youngwriterssociety.com For the official YWS blog. Look there for announc…Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:02 am -

Just finished putting the final touches on My YWS; that is, it should now work in both the YWS stan…Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:12 am -

The IRC chatroom wasn't working; it had a lot of features, but no one used it. And I think that's b…Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:58 am -

The front page will now feature a poem and a story every week. To see these featured works, look un…Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:02 pm -

I'm not sure how many noticed since I only recieved a few PMs about it, but when you went to the av…Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:44 pm -

Well, not really many changes. The biggest new addition is the YWS arcade , which will have lots mo…Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:10 am -

The Good: YWS is now on a dedicated server. This means much faster loading times and easier managem…Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:30 pm -

Everyone is going to see a lot of stuff added this weekend. Here's a list of what is being done and…Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:16 am -

Back in early May, or maybe it was late April, I found myself at Donut Connection, once again, with…Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:37 pm -

I'm going out to California from Sept. 30 to Oct. 5 as part of my job so I'm extending the deadline…Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:11 am -

What I'm thinking of doing here soon is making all usergroup forums viewable to anyone (unless the …Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:56 am -

2. Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the…Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:55 am -

User Groups will be deleted if they have been inactive for a period of over a month. The following …Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:13 am -

Due to the increasing lack of proper punctuation and English on YWS, I'd like to remind members thi…Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:16 am -

If the site keeps on logging you out, please let me know here. I'm trying to fix the problem, but b…Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:41 am -

I'm thinking of changing the Google Ads; that is, getting rid of them and replacing them with somet…Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:55 pm -

A few days ago, I wrote in the VIP forum asking for ideas for new additions, and I randomly put dow…Mon May 23, 2005 12:48 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
