Announcements
Topics
-

Visits are on top, pageviews on bottom. The date range is from August 17 to November 13; during whi…Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:59 pm -

The newsletter format is being changed from a text e-mail to an e-zine type format. Check it out he…Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 pm -

Well, not really a remodeling, but you will begin noticing some very distinct changes over the next…Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:55 pm -

Cassandra is the featured member for the week of November 5th! Congrats! All points have been reset…Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm -

If you're using YWS Light, you already know what I mean! If you're not, then you need to check it o…Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:51 am -

I'm looking to do something different with the November 2006 newsletter, so if you're planning on s…Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:08 pm -

And the winner is...Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:50 am -

http://www.teenwriterssociety.com hehe ;)Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:04 pm -

I realised this morning that new users have been added to lots of usergroups without actually wanti…Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:05 pm -

Newsletters are going to start coming out every month again. These newsletters go out to over 1,200…Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:26 pm -

Having fended off a strong challenge from Snoink, Myth rose to the top and bested the second place …Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:48 am -

What new features or changes would you like to see?Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:19 pm -

I tried making this post yesterday, but the boards wouldn't let me saying that I couldn't make a po…Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:04 pm -

I've decided to once again rework the ads. There is now one displayed on every page. If that's anno…Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:21 pm -

Okay, so it's not for over a month and a half, but what do people think we should do for it?Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:20 pm -

Sudoku has been updated to the latest version. Unfortunately, this means all previous high scores h…Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:37 am -

It was a tight race; for a while Dream Deep held the lead, but a surprise last minute surge by writ…Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 am -

Changed the front page from Squills and back to literary posts for a few reasons (first two are rel…Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:20 pm -

Search Database RebuiltFri Sep 15, 2006 4:14 pm -

Huzzah! It'…s fixed! Haha, just joking with the odd characters ;) Seriously though, this prob…Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:14 pm -

Submit something to the newsletterThu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 am -

No idea why some of the errors happened, but a lot of them are fixed now. Here's a list: - Weird er…Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:07 pm -

Simple Urls to Share Outside The SiteWed Sep 13, 2006 8:38 am -

Serious Hacking ProblemMon Sep 11, 2006 6:03 pm -

YWS Comes Back Online After Switching ServersMon Sep 11, 2006 3:04 pm -

Featured Member 9/3-9/16Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:02 am -

Posting this on Squills since it's a fairly major announcement (well, for me at least). YWS will be…Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:11 am -

Resize Avatar & Profile PhotoFri Sep 08, 2006 2:16 am -

On September 10th, YWS will be switching hosting providers. The switch in and of itself should take…Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:59 pm -

Now you can give descriptions to your topicsTue Sep 05, 2006 11:08 pm -

Updating SudokuMon Sep 04, 2006 3:23 pm -

YWS moves up in the Alexa RankingsSun Sep 03, 2006 8:47 am -

Spread the wordSat Sep 02, 2006 2:28 am -

Just an excerpt from a post by Roaming Shadow in "Creating Fantasy Worlds, Characters, and Creature…Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:16 am -

Through no fault of their own, some stories and poems are left unreviewed. The following is a list …Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:11 am -

Did a lot today tweaking and fixing wise. Following bugs fixed: - Trouble with uploading avatars no…Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:36 am -

I think it'd be a good thing if I explained why YWS was shutdown in May: MONEY Short and simple, ju…Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:34 pm -

I'm now in the process of tweaking the code to speed up the site. While most of the loading times a…Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:54 pm -

As I'm sure you noticed, or are in the process of noticing, the front page looks very different. Fr…Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:49 pm -

I've opened up the Squills forum to everyone. That means anyone can make a post in Squills now and …Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:41 am -

I hate the front page; it's an annoyance when I visit the site. I do quickly skim it to see the mos…Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:28 pm -

Introducing Interactive Stories on YWS, also known as Choose Your Own Adventure! Get started by cli…Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am -

I don't know, possibly. I want to start posting interviews with published authors on YWS, and who b…Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:37 am -

I installed Google Analytics just a couple days and already the data is really interesting, so I th…Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:10 am -

I'm on a roll today! When you use the google search (currently only on YWS Light), you stay within …Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 pm -

heh The spam bots have found the site again, and are busy registering names. I've deleted all the o…Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:18 pm -

After a notable absence that was noticed by many, Squills, the official blog of YWS, is back! Here …Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:33 pm -

Posting this since it's going to be the most difficult coding project I've ever done, and I need a …Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:47 pm -

Locked CHERISH YOUR POINTS'cause tomorrow they'll be reset to 500Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:46 am -

When I brought YWS back, I purposely did not bring back the games. They were silly and none of them…Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:13 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
