Hi Im a beginner artist!!! Please review my Manga piece. I don't know how to put up the link so that you will just have to go through my profile... sorry! Thanks sooooo much!!! Sionarama
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!" Not all princesses are pink sparkles. Exhibit A
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
When you have the time, could you review the first chapter of my novel? There is a prologue before it, but I think you should be okay without reading that.
The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they. — TheMythMaster