Hi Im a beginner artist!!! Please review my Manga piece. I don't know how to put up the link so that you will just have to go through my profile... sorry! Thanks sooooo much!!! Sionarama
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!" Not all princesses are pink sparkles. Exhibit A
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
When you have the time, could you review the first chapter of my novel? There is a prologue before it, but I think you should be okay without reading that.
Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that. — Ellen DeGeneres